Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are you bored? Tell us about it.

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Habimaru wrote: »
    I used to think that females were supposed to be cleaner than guys but it seems that spotlessness-habits are more about one's ambition than their gender. People who have serious ambition to become «successful» are simply going to be much more spotlessly clean & super-organised than everyone else (regardless of their gender), and, I have always noticed that, between two «rich» people, the wealthier one always seems to have the cleaner house; and this also makes sense in business, too, for I have never seen/witnessed/experienced a six-star hotel that wasn't absolutely pristine & spotless.

You could say I was very surprised when I had to first start «dealing with the world on my own» with absolutely NO social-connections what-so-ever (best way to describe it was that I was forced to live life in the manner of a homeless orphan for a while even though I was still working full-time during those years) and how there didn't seem to be any girls (although I suppose the same could be even said of guys) I encountered who kept things as clean as I did (although maybe it had something to do with the location being somewhere called America).

Before that time, when I was forced to accept a female room-mate (from India or maybe some place similar), not only was she extremely argumentative and arrogant, she complained constantly about «cleaning the bathroom» as IF though I was supposed to «praise» her and some-how kneel down & «worship» her for her (non-existent) cleaning prowess. The fact was, she was terrible at cleaning, only making a BIGGER damn mess than just leaving the place as it was; I didn't even use the damn bath-room at the apartment (well, duplex-house, anyway), because I preferred to wash up at the nearby campus but, one day, I made sure to send a CLEAR MESSAGE by taking VALUABLE and PRECIOUS TIME out of my own «busy schedule» to clean the tub & make it SPOTLESS & SHINY since she was apparently some sort of AMATEUR who wouldn't/couldn't even figure out to use effective cleaning products like Soft-Scrub.

Why the hell do some women seem to think that they are «entitled» to being worshipped, praised, talked to, etc., anyway!? I was BUSY, *-d-damnit, and I not only wanted but NEEDED to focus on my WORK, and NOT deal with «hand-me-down-inheritance» or «I-have-a-college-degree-so-I-deserve-high-pay-and-to-be-put-on-a-pedestal» mentality time-wasters! Come to think of it now, maybe the world NEEDED to have a «virus» out-break, planned or not, especially if any significant percentage of the world consists of «toxic» people like that... maybe they'll finally LEARN the reasons why it is important to be humble.

«But God chose the foolish things of the world to confound those who think themselves "wise"; the seemingly weak are used to topple over those whom are arrogant enough to think themselves strong to the point of believing themselves to be invincible or unbeatable.» -Paraphrased from 1 Corinthians 1:27
    P.S.: I used to live near neighbours where there were several brothers although the main details I remember was frequent sibling quarrels.
    Helsa wrote: »
    I have a house full of brothers. If you do too then you know that if their rooms stink it ain't because of what's under the bed.

QT1GJmF.png
    Wolfsinger
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    DONT SQUISH THE CAT thank
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    KelpSoda wrote: »

Can someone be squished by a cat?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Squish cat
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Squish cat

Squishy cat.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I saw some unfortunate soul, living on the street. Some clearly well-to-do person, jay-walked to cross the street to avoid them. Then, further down the block, they jay-walked back. They thought they were speaking under their breath, but I head them and what they said about this down-and-out soul whom had done nothing to them. Do you know what they said? They called them a . . .

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.
    I saw some unfortunate soul, living on the street. Some clearly well-to-do person, jay-walked to cross the street to avoid them. Then, further down the block, they jay-walked back. They thought they were speaking under their breath, but I head them and what they said about this down-and-out soul whom had done nothing to them. Do you know what they said? They called them a . . .

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

A poor unfortunate soul indeed.
  • HelsaHelsa

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

WAP WAP WAP wawawawawawawawawa.

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

And they ain't never had a friend like me.
  • HelsaHelsa

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

Uhhhh?

Kinky?

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

Uhhhh?

Kinky?

How so?
  • HelsaHelsa

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

Uhhhh?

Kinky?

How so?

How so what; I asked a question?

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

Uhhhh?

Kinky?

How so?

I asked a question to your question.
  • HelsaHelsa

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

Uhhhh?

Kinky?

How so?

Mine takes priority since I asked first.

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

Uhhhh?

Kinky?

How so?

Ok, which one of the two questions of yours need to be answered first?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

Uhhhh?

Kinky?

How so?

What questions were they in the first place?

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

Uhhhh?

Kinky?

How so?

The questions listed were Uhh? and Kinky?
  • HelsaHelsa

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

Uhhhh?

Kinky?

How so?

You pushed me to this. Since you seem to be having trouble, I'll rephrase for you: Explain the post you made
    and why it was relevant and if and how it was funny? In other words: Uh? Kinky?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

they called them a . . .

a . . .

bump.

Uhhhh?

Kinky?

How so?

You pushed me to this. Since you seem to be having trouble, I'll rephrase for you: Explain the post you made
    and why it was relevant and if and how it was funny? In other words: Uh? Kinky?

The number of questions grow-