Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

«Nature has learnt how to eat our plastic!»

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Town Square
  1. ?6 votes
    1. I am still worried about the world's future
       67% (4 votes)
    2. I am no longer worried about the world's future
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I was never worried about the world's future
       17% (1 vote)
    4. Let's not push Nature into eventually eating Humans...! O_O
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Until we have commercial fusion power, we haven't cleared the great filter.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Modern humans have a lot of plastic in their tissue as well.
    No worries, we'll all become cyborgs one day.
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    maybe if we just become gods, then maybe we can make things run on clean godly energy.
    KensamaofmariHabimaru
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm waiting for the day where we can completely harness the energy of our sun and rule our solar system
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    But we can do that already. 70+ years of scientific & technological-advancements from America alone (or at least supposedly) and some-how I am supposed to believe that nobody has figured out how to pull it off by now ? P.S.: Growth of «stock-markets» is erroneously equated to economic-growth.
    Sherri wrote: »
    I'm waiting for the day where we can completely harness the energy of our sun and rule our solar system
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    imouto chan agrees with me that bananas are a conspiracy to sell phones, can you please cover that topic next senpai?
    KelpSoda wrote: »
    imouto chan agrees with me that bananas are a conspiracy to sell phones, can you please cover that topic next senpai?

Banaphone. (Made with 100% banana milk extract)
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Are you two trying to come up with more excuses again to not eat your bananas. Just open up wide and eat those bananas !
    Otherwise if you wish to be excused from them bananas then you'll need to play with your food in a very creative manner...
    fruit-decoration-photo-4-of-5-fruit-decoration-4-how-to-make-banana-decoration-banana-art-fruit-carving-banana-1024x586.jpg
    I ate my portion of banana already! (tosses banana behind my back out to the side)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    (tosses banana behind my back out to the side)

*slides on banana peel*
    Greta wrote: »

*slides on banana peel*

Oh no! I've KOed Greta!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

*slides on banana peel*

Oh no! I've KOed Greta!

Rip - time to put together an elegy
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited August 8, 2020
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Are you two trying to come up with more excuses again to not eat your bananas. Just open up wide and eat those bananas !
    Otherwise if you wish to be excused from them bananas then you'll need to play with your food in a very creative manner...
    fruit-decoration-photo-4-of-5-fruit-decoration-4-how-to-make-banana-decoration-banana-art-fruit-carving-banana-1024x586.jpg

well okey
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    WHAT!?! R.I.P.!? O_O How'd we go from K.O. to R.I.P.!? I guess I was too late to catch her from falling.
    Really, though, she is still a valuable member of our community; you can't just give up on her recovery so easily.
    *alarmly carries Greta to the Avalon-style infirmary then tends to her recovery with the standard-procedures like keeping a damp cloth upon her forehead as she rests in bed & simultaneously keeps watch over the area as a body-guard to make sure that no further harm comes to her*
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

*slides on banana peel*
    Oh no! I've KOed Greta!

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Habimaru wrote: »
    WHAT!?! R.I.P.!? O_O How'd we go from K.O. to R.I.P.!? I guess I was too late to catch her from falling.
    Really, though, she is still a valuable member of our community; you can't just give up on her recovery so easily.
    *alarmly carries Greta to the Avalon-style infirmary then tends to her recovery with the standard-procedures like keeping a damp cloth upon her forehead as she rests in bed & simultaneously keeps watch over the area as a body-guard to make sure that no further harm comes to her*
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

*slides on banana peel*
    Oh no! I've KOed Greta!

I'm just preparing for the worst is all, don't want to leave her hanging.
    That's all I've been doing this year anyway XD