Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clay Flute

CaterexCaterex
Mabinogi Rep: 935
in General Chat
So I got a Clay Flute unexpectedly from Pet Expeditions. I was super psyched because I needed it to finish the quest from Effie.... but as I went to deliver it to her nothing is happening. I have no other quests from her other than this one, I finished the metallurgy quest she gave me so I don't get why Im not getting R9 of Musical Knowledge. I s it because I got it through Pet Expeditions and not personally through Exploration that it isn't counting? If so that is bs because Pet Expeditions should also be counted as Exploration.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Do you still have Effie's quest? It should complete if you talk to her with the flute.
    It should be this flute ClayFlute.png

If you got this one, this is an artifact for Voight.
    Clay_Flute_%28Artifact%29.png
    CaterexCrimsọn
  • CaterexCaterex
    Do you still have Effie's quest? It should complete if you talk to her with the flute.

Ah. That got my hope up for nothing. Thanks, I got the Voight One.
    Caterex wrote: »

Ah. That got my hope up for nothing. Thanks, I got the Voight One.

That's definitely unfortunate.
    Always keep checking AH to see if anyone has found one for sale.
    I was able to buy one a couple months ago for about 1 mil on Nao where there were 2 listed after months of not finding any.
    Sometimes, I would use skill training seals to rank up these troublesome skills if I have available.
    Caterex
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Are you on the Nao Server? If so, I used to catch a lot of Clay Flutes from Rano Exploration. I still have at least one leftover and I can hand it over for free.
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I used to get a lot of Clay Flutes once... They were worthless back then lol.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Time to go farm some clay flutes. :)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Unless you are unlucky, you should be able to find one within a single evening.
  • GretaGreta
    Yes, i remember trying to sell few for 50k and no one bought and years later i see people going mad and buying/selling them for over 400k. I was confused as heck.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »
    Yes, i remember trying to sell few for 50k and no one bought and years later i see people going mad and buying/selling them for over 400k. I was confused as heck.

I forget what skill it was for, but for a lot of people, in this game, if it ain't about inflicting damage it doesn't exist. If so then years later such folks would THEN have nothing else to do but work on it. Just a guess.
    Helsa wrote: »

I forget what skill it was for, but for a lot of people, in this game, if it ain't about inflicting damage it doesn't exist. If so then years later such folks would THEN have nothing else to do but work on it. Just a guess.

Musical knowledge.
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 5, 2020

It won't hurt to use demigod once or twice to get it lol. But i guess people gonna be lazy. We always needed such people otherwise markets wouldn't be a thing.
    Kensamaofmari

It won't hurt to use demigod once or twice to get it lol. But i guess people gonna be lazy. We always needed such people otherwise markets wouldn't be a thing.

One of he necessary things in human society.
  • HelsaHelsa

One of he necessary things in human society.

Alas, so mote it be.
  • CaterexCaterex
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Are you on the Nao Server? If so, I used to catch a lot of Clay Flutes from Rano Exploration. I still have at least one leftover and I can hand it over for free.

No I am on Alexina. Thank you for the offer.
  • CaterexCaterex
    Unless you are unlucky, you should be able to find one within a single evening.

I guess I am extremely unlucky. The clay flute finally decided to drop on the Third day.