Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

P.E.T. Part 2 - Patch Notes - August 13th

Comments

• Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    xSodax wrote: »
    is the Fynni Mastery Rank A one for any pet? or is it that Fynni Fynn pet thats pink with flowers on it?

It's for any pet. Took me about 25 perfumes to get to rank A per pet.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I don't know if I am missing coins, should I send in a ticket? I haven't really checked, I just do the quests and move on to other activities. :(
    Helsa
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I don't know if I am missing coins, should I send in a ticket? I haven't really checked, I just do the quests and move on to other activities. :(

If you're experiencing any of those bugs that resulted in a loss of Fynni Bell coins, you should submit one!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pip-Boy wrote: »
    xSodax wrote: »
    is the Fynni Mastery Rank A one for any pet? or is it that Fynni Fynn pet thats pink with flowers on it?

It's for any pet. Took me about 25 perfumes to get to rank A per pet.

Any pet?

I literally have r9 Fynn Pet Mastery on my pet and i still haven't received a single coin from it...
  • SerenixSerenix
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    It’s now the third time that i noticed that the burnishing quest didnt give me coins, and these are the only times i actively noticed because I need all the coins I can get.
    I’ve also encountered the rank A mastery issue as well

Who knows how many times these issues happened earlier when I wasn’t paying attention.
  • LuchiChanLuchiChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 225
    i have this bug as well... i sent a ticket... i know that without that bug i could get my 2nd figure... Q.Q
    and i really worked hard do this event everyday
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited August 19, 2020
    LuchiChan wrote: »
    i have this bug as well... i sent a ticket... i know that without that bug i could get my 2nd figure... Q.Q
    and i really worked hard do this event everyday

every coin really counts in this event and those homestead figures are expensive. only time will tell if we get a extension for this event or not. I am hoping it gets extended a week so hard working players can finish up getting the reward they have been working hard for. we will probably find out if they plan to extend the event or not when the maintenance notice goes up in roughly 18 hours or so from now as we are always told what events the maintenance is ending.
  • LuchiChanLuchiChan
    or extand, or give us 280 coins... 7days x 40 coins
  • LuchiChanLuchiChan
    i have right now 2080 coins,after daily reset i will have 100from the meg mell run and more like 40 from other dailys... totay 2220 coins... +280 i could have from the burn beads... 2500! enough for the figure Q.Q
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I'm getting Pinkie Figure, but now i don't know if they gonna extend this or not... If they will, then i could save the leftover for Katell Figure...
  • LuchiChanLuchiChan
    edited August 19, 2020
    http://prntscr.com/u2c0uj here... i got 2220 coins... i just miss the 280 of the coins from the bugged mission
  • snowystarsnowystar
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    From the past few days, seems like on the days I do burnishing first, I got the coin. If I do Mag Mell dungeon first, I don't get the coin for burnishing...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I submitted a ticket for them to check and see if I have any missing coins.
    Helsa
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Greetings Milletians,

As we are well aware, Fynn Bell Coins are a valuable event currency that are vital for some amazing prizes from this summer’s P.E.T. events. Some players encountered difficulty with obtaining the coins through certain missions that were not working as intended. We’ve decided to take the following actions in order to help alleviate the pain points that these players (and subsequently our community) may be experiencing:

1. The Pet Trainer main event and coin shop will be extended by one (1) week, now ending on August 27th’s maintenance.
    2. As an apology for the issues you all may have faced during this, we’re internally reviewing an additional compensation other than the event extension. We will share this later with you all this upcoming Thursday.

If you have encountered any additional problems not receiving Fynn Bell Coins for completing an event challenge, please reach out to our Customer Support. They will be able to further assist on a case-by-case basis. Please enjoy the remainder of the Pet Trainer Event!
    NegumikoGretaWolfsingerPip-Boy
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    snowystar wrote: »
    From the past few days, seems like on the days I do burnishing first, I got the coin. If I do Mag Mell dungeon first, I don't get the coin for burnishing...

I'll have to try this myself, now that there's gonna be an extension.
    I'd always been doing the Mag Mell mission clear part of the quest first. (because hey, gotta get a bead somehow ya'know)
    I'll burnish a bead first thing tomorrow and hope that causes it to count.