Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weeb Thread (Anime/Manga Discussion)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    CGI can be a good addition if done properly.

i usually dont pay much attention to the CGI unless its REALLY bad.. though i cant remember a time i've seen any bad CGI?

*cough cough* Berserk... *cough cough* There's plenty honestly, but Berserk 2016 is nominated as worst CGI anime after some anime fans and i agree lol.

Also just remembered Kemono Friends too. Theres SO MUCH actually. The only anime i know who pulled off CGI well without barely noticing was Fate series.

ahh that explains it, haven't seen any of those yet lol
    maybe my knowledge of anime that use CGI is just way to small?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Peter Grill seems to be another... «family friendly»™ animé... (this is where a halo is placed over my head while I whistle innocently).
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Peter Grill seems to be another... «family friendly»™ animé... (this is where a halo is placed over my head while I whistle innocently).

This is where you get dinged on the head.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Oh, yes, I forgot that there's also supposed to be that Windows ding.wav sound playing as the Halo is locked into place... ;o
    Habimaru wrote: »

This is where you get dinged on the head.
    Kensamaofmari