Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cart exchange?

CrittenzCrittenz
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
in General Chat
Friend of mine exchanged the 3 grade five pieces for a cart and got some sort of baloon pet instead. The Gif in the post shows a cart. So what on earth is going on?

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Woah, that's bizarre! Which did your friend choose? I got the popcorn and sandwich carts just fine.
    We got a Cotton Candy Flower pet from the hot day today, is it possible that your friend mistook that for the pieces exchange reward? I'd suggest looking through your inventory a second time just to be sure.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    JJ wrote: »
    Woah, that's bizarre! Which did your friend choose? I got the popcorn and sandwich carts just fine.
    We got a Cotton Candy Flower pet from the hot day today, is it possible that your friend mistook that for the pieces exchange reward? I'd suggest looking through your inventory a second time just to be sure.

The cart is also equipment so if your friend has a bag specifically for that it may have gone there. I've mistakenly lost event rewards that I've gotten that way.
    Sherri