Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream - 'Campfire Spirit' Preview

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited September 8, 2020 in Vault
00J1q-abac4c74-1781-417a-86ea-a580600bdfff.jpg

Join Community Managers Katherz & Kyrios as they provide a sneak peek into the Campfire Spirit September Update! Join us on our Twitch.tv channel Tuesday, September 8th at 1:00 PM PDT (4:00 PM EDT).

Stream

Our Community Managers will be providing an overview on the new contents, features, and quality of life improvements that this update will be adding! There will also be giveaways throughout the stream.

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Tuesday!
NegumikoCrimsọnWolfsingerSherri

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    More quality of life improvements mean less mods ftw. :)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Campfire Spirit? What that?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Campfire Spirit? What that?

Yeah in spirit only. :D
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    social distanced camping trip?
    Crimsọn
  • ScurvyJonesScurvyJones
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Is this why the crafting lifeskills are screwed up right now? I have no idea why the Handicraft and Fynni crafting do not work but this might have something to do with it. I was just about to send a support ticket because I've seen nothing about it until I spotted this tonight.