Check out the patch notes for the Dungeon Guide System update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/63107/dungeon-guide-system-patch-notes-november-12th-2020
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Quality of Life Update

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,620
Posts: 220
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited September 8 in Vault
200901-mbw-2123-qualityoflife-590x165.jpg

The September Update brings with it a slew of quality of life improvements to the game! Check out all of the changes on its dedicated webpost!
SherriMusicat

Comments

  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,730
    Posts: 691
    Member
    :o soo many good changesits crazy

    WINDOW BORDERLESS

    LISTING PETS ON AUCTION HOUSE

    4K SUPPORT

    AUCTION HISTORY UP TO YEARS!
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,090
    Posts: 1,225
    Member
    I saw the stackables and I'm just so happy
    Also happy and interesting in pets being listed on the auction house
    Low-key excited about this.

    Among other things. I'm excited for this x3
  • SpicencocoSpicencoco
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Posts: 7
    Member
    Yesssss the stackables finally!!!
    That will clear so much of my pet spaces.
  • KeitochanKeitochan
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Posts: 3
    Member
    When is this update happening?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,565
    Posts: 2,625
    Member
    edited September 8
    i cant wait for those stacking improvements aaaa
    also cant wait for pets on the AH though something tells me they'll be overpriced to the moon and back
    oh and....
    we'll miss you lots Kyrios :'( ty for all you've done for the Mabi community while Katherz was 'afk'! lol
    make sure to drop by sometime when ur not busy
    Keitochan wrote: »
    When is this update happening?

    i believe it'll be coming out this Thursday
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,460
    Posts: 7,936
    Member
    edited September 8
    I hope none of this breaks the game. One of the recent maintenance updates has caused the memory leak problems to be even worse. :(

    I think it was done on purpose to combat multi-clienting.
    Find another solution Nexon. Thanks.
  • KayanaKayana
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Posts: 21
    Member
    My god it's about time. So many things this game needed YEARS AGO. Finally coming.
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I hope none of this breaks the game. One of the recent maintenance updates has caused the memory leak problems to be even worse. :(

    I think it was done on purpose. :angry:

    It's going to be half broken and probably not fixed if it doesn't break the game enough. This is Nexon we are talking about. They don't care about us that much.
    Juliet1972
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 61,460
    Posts: 7,936
    Member
    Kayana wrote: »
    My god it's about time. So many things this game needed YEARS AGO. Finally coming.
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    I hope none of this breaks the game. One of the recent maintenance updates has caused the memory leak problems to be even worse. :(

    I think it was done on purpose. :angry:

    It's going to be half broken and probably not fixed if it doesn't break the game enough. This is Nexon we are talking about. They don't care about us that much.

    I know the staff cares because they care about their jobs. Being unemployed right now of all times would be devastating.
    Juliet1972Musicat
  • NecrojokerNecrojoker
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Posts: 7
    Member
    First of all, this is amazing and I'm super excited! I'm going to have so much space! There are a few questions that I have though. Namely, Tough String is listed as being stackable to 100, but what about Tough Thread? Also, will we be able to open pet windows while the bank window is open again? The inconvenience is annoying, but if I understand correctly that functionality was removed due to people duping items/checks, but it would be nice to have it back, assuming that Nexon has fixed the related issue(s).
  • DJsanwitDJsanwit
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Posts: 27
    Member
    = .= #1 Add Alt key for dropping item to the ground or toss into campfire when rest near campfire?
    #2 Add a Function when open another character bag into separate window?
    #3 Using the same Relic sell in the Fynni Pet Whistle or make separate remote NPC for Fynni stuff using the same UI as Spirit weapon for easy sell in bulk/auto calculate price gold/coin?
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 10
    Stackability, auto-crafting increase and inventory expansions! Thank you! I hope it does not end with just the mentioned items having stack increases. There are still plenty more items that do not stack that could or only stack from 5-20. Some of those items being Girg mats, passes, empty bottles, bottled water, magic powder, small green red blue silver gems and potions. Even gems of the same cm could stack. I can finally make use of the Summer Plan Event to work on danning more of my crafting skills. <3

    **Edited to add more items that could be stacked**
    Juliet1972
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,270
    Posts: 6,881
    Member
    EvilJinn wrote: »
    There are still plenty more items that do not stack that could or only stack from 5-20. Some of those items being Girg mats and potions.

    Oh, you're right. I totally forgot about Girgashiy materials... We need this too!

  • ComplianceCompliance
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 12
    Member
    EvilJinn wrote: »
    Stackability, auto-crafting increase and inventory expansions! Thank you! I hope it does not end with just the mentioned items having stack increases. There are still plenty more items that do not stack that could or only stack from 5-20. Some of those items being Girg mats, passes, empty bottles, bottled water, magic powder, small green red blue silver gems and potions. Even gems of the same cm could stack. I can finally make use of the Summer Plan Event to work on danning more of my crafting skills. <3

    **Edited to add more items that could be stacked**

    Empty bottles/bottled anything are equips, so I don't think they will ever stack. They are simply not a good stacking choice.
    Also, gems of the same cm stacking would be rather difficult since there are so many cm amounts since they go 2 decimal places in. Checking and coding would be a nightmare.

    The other stacks, I totally agree with. Especially those dang small gems and magic powder!
    Greta
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited September 10
    Compliance wrote: »
    Empty bottles/bottled anything are equips, so I don't think they will ever stack. They are simply not a good stacking choice.
    Also, gems of the same cm stacking would be rather difficult since there are so many cm amounts since they go 2 decimal places in. Checking and coding would be a nightmare.

    The other stacks, I totally agree with. Especially those dang small gems and magic powder!

    I can see where the cm gems might be a problem. The bottles though not as much. Magic powders are equippable and they still stack. The coding to some extent already exists.

  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Posts: 30
    Member
    Empty Bottles are a huge problem and Glenis has her Job using those for Milking but EVERYTHING needs to be stacked if possible.

    PLEASE listen to us Nexon and everyone except me needs the Magical Branch before 2021

    Magical_Branch.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,930
    Posts: 2,851
    Member
    EvilJinn wrote: »
    Compliance wrote: »
    Empty bottles/bottled anything are equips, so I don't think they will ever stack. They are simply not a good stacking choice.
    Also, gems of the same cm stacking would be rather difficult since there are so many cm amounts since they go 2 decimal places in. Checking and coding would be a nightmare.

    The other stacks, I totally agree with. Especially those dang small gems and magic powder!

    I can see where the cm gems might be a problem. The bottles though not as much. Magic powders are equippable and they still stack. The coding to some extent already exists.

    Hey gems of some type have stacked before.
    Remember the Doki Doki Cat's Eyes.
    They all stacked, as long as they were the same 3cm.
    So that exists to some extent as well.
    It wouldn't be too big of an issue as far as stacking goes, since most gems can be obtained in some form of X.00cm from lots of sources, like dungeon/SM/event rewards.
    Only case it'd be annoying would be metallurgy, where the sizes are random all over the place.
    But metallurgy gem size could use a nice overhaul anyways.
    There's no reason for X.xx gems to exist, they may as well only exist in whole numbers.
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 655
    Posts: 30
    Member
    Add magnet to pet inventories without having to login to them....
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,945
    Posts: 1,158
    Member
    edited September 10
    79a42e73ba.jpg
    Thanks. We've been waiting for about 10 years for this.
  • ScurvyJonesScurvyJones
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    Posts: 11
    Member
    They broke the game. Some of us are having issues with the screen settings update. I posted in bugs and glitches but I want to makes sure they see it because some of us can't play the game due to it. So we are missing out on the new event.
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,035
    Posts: 221
    Member
    edited September 10
    Compliance wrote: »
    Empty bottles/bottled anything are equips,
    Nyet. Bottled Mag Mell honey stuff are not considered equips, as they can't be put in the special equipment bag. That may be a bug as well though.

    The Meow forgot about the time difference and thought it was supposed to be updated earlier. The Meow apologizes. He likes the announced changes. Hoped they could finally fix these MabiNovels too. Right? Ugh. The Meow is very grateful for the improvements made so far.
    P. S. By the way, we could also make use of dye types (metal, usual, instrument spray, instrument usual) or even dye pattern types next to "Part" in the items' Item Color data section.