Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does anyone respond to support tickets?

AmnerBrownAmnerBrown
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in General Chat
Seriously I and two other people I am in contact with from the game have sent in support tickets, Posted in forum under bugs and glitches... and we are not getting any responses or any help. this is extremely upsetting considering we cannot play properly due to certain functions not working after the update.

Issue we are all expieriencing is that we cannot change things like resolution and camera zoom and rotate are not working. we cannot fight in battle or stir direction with this happening. I'm not sure what other functions are not working because so far I can't change anything to tell. I would appreciate it if they would actually respond to tickets to tell us they are looking into it. I feel like they are flat out ignoring the issue.

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited September 10, 2020
    You need to go to Customer Service via Mabinogi's main page under the Support tab and file a support ticket with that department. Best case, see if you can speak to anyone via live chat, though at this time of night, no one will be available.

If possible, see if you can capture examples of the glitch happening on video so you can send it to whomever you speak to tomorrow.

If you have already done this, you can speak to someone via Live Chat on the Customer Support section when they're open for business and request an update. Bear in mind, they are in the PDT time zone so you can plan accordingly. Also, please be patient as it takes time for them to respond to tickets.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    If it moves the camera back to a specific angle whenever you try to move it, it means you have Auto POV enabled. But that wouldn't stop you changing the resolution so it's probably not that.
    I would suggest reinstalling your client. Aside from that, try to be patient in contacting the support team as Leinei has suggested above.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »
    You need to go to Customer Service via Mabinogi's main page under the Support tab and file a support ticket with that department. Best case, see if you can speak to anyone via live chat, though at this time of night, no one will be available.

If possible, see if you can capture examples of the glitch happening on video so you can send it to whomever you speak to tomorrow.

If you have already done this, you can speak to someone via Live Chat on the Customer Support section when they're open for business and request an update. Bear in mind, they are in the PDT time zone so you can plan accordingly. Also, please be patient as it takes time for them to respond to tickets.

There are responses late at night though from customer service, but regardless, patience is needed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Yeah I have heard of this happening lately. I got a question for you; what kind of system are you using? Is it a PC or laptop with a mouse (and NOT a touch pad/screen/tablet)?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Leinei wrote: »

There are responses late at night though from customer service, but regardless, patience is needed.

I tend to only contact CS if their live chat is open. XD
    Kensamaofmari