Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PLEASE fix this secondary password glitch

KiretKiret
in Bugs and Glitches
this has been going on for years now. if you get disconnected for whatever reason and attempt to log back in after 30 seconds, it asks you to create a secondary password even if you already have one. then once you type in anything, it says you cannot log in. you have to wait 20 minutes before logging in again. what if you just made a new friend in dunby square when this crap happens? is there a way to bypass this other than waiting nearly a half an hour to be able to log in again???

Comments

• DanisfoxDanisfox
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Please fix it this issue continues, when there is a desconection your character still online in game for a time, and when you try to login, you cant and it shows a secondary pass message.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It's not going for years. This issue started about two months ago. Also, they are aware already.
  • DeathxDealer247DeathxDealer247
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I found a work around if close the game and open it back up everything works as normal
  • PersicaPersica
    Came here to post this exact thing. Glad that they're already aware of it and I hope that they can fix it.

It is a new issue, and closing the game and opening it back up does not work for me, I just have to grin and bear it.

It sucks so much, I've disconnected twice in a row before, which meant being locked out for over 40 minutes and missing 8 SW runs in a row. It is the absolute worst if it happens just as you're about to enter a dungeon or any kind of content you might have organized a party to do, as you just miss it.
  • DeathxDealer247DeathxDealer247
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    @Persica if you run into the glitch anytime soon try closing the game wait about a min. or so then open it back up.
  • DaluisDaluis
    lets talk about how if you have prisms or combat exp active ? and then this happens then you just lose that ???? nexon come on.....
  • DaluisDaluis
    blue prism 1m, orange prism 3m , yellow prism 500k you gonna compensate me for this ??????
  • DaluisDaluis
    not to mention the fact there have been posts from 3 flippin years ago about this and it still isnt fixed ......
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Daluis wrote: »
    not to mention the fact there have been posts from 3 flippin years ago about this and it still isnt fixed ......

What are you smoking? 3 YEARS?
    Helsa
  • ZezaZeza
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Greta wrote: »
    Daluis wrote: »

What are you smoking? 3 YEARS?

It's been happening on and off
    https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/13338/nexon-fix-your-secondary-pw-glitch