Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Magical Halloween Loot-o'-Lantern

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited October 14, 2020 in Vault
It is time for a spooky sale! Dress up as a witch or mage with the new Magical Halloween Outfits! Not into the whole scary vibe this year? Check out the new Mafia outfits included as well! Don't forget to take lots of pictures with the Style Frames! Check out the details on the webpost!

Sale Dates: Thursday, October 15th, After Maintenance - Thursday, November 12th, Before Maintenance

201009_halloweenboxsale_header_590x165.jpg

Comments

• TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Man, as someone who spends a bit on this game every month, this sure is a disappointing gacha to me. I just see it as a lot of missed opportunities. Sultry Nurse, Halloween Vampire outfit, Vampire Hunter Outfit, Night Witch, Waffle Witch, Lady Waffle Cone, Pumpkin bat etc would have all been choices I'd be happy with. Instead we get transformation medals and homestead housing items. Unfortunate. Was looking forward to dressing up my character.
    OroshisamaWolfsinger
  • OroshisamaOroshisama
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    Where are the actual Halloween stuff? I'm talkin about Devils, Vampires, and other spooky things.. Mafia is a big let down it should have not been put into the Halloween gacha.. The witch set is cute just wish we stayed on theme.
    Twelie
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Twelie wrote: »
    Man, as someone who spends a bit on this game every month, this sure is a disappointing gacha to me. I just see it as a lot of missed opportunities. Sultry Nurse, Halloween Vampire outfit, Vampire Hunter Outfit, Night Witch, Waffle Witch, Lady Waffle Cone, Pumpkin bat etc would have all been choices I'd be happy with. Instead we get transformation medals and homestead housing items. Unfortunate. Was looking forward to dressing up my character.

Maybe there will be a halloween outfit bag sale?
    Helsa
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Had a bit of a question. "When opened in any region of Iria (e.g. Rano, Courcle, Physis,etc.), the Magical Halloween Loot-o'-Lantern will reward you with one Nightmare Shadow Crystal and a random item from the gachapon list, plus spawn a random monster!" does this spawn a regular normal monster or a raid boss like the old Monster Summoning Urn? In either case can we get a list of possible monsters summoned? Because if it's raid bosses, having a team to fight it kinda needed.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Just checked and even the hat I want only comes in a wig+hat or wig variation, no just hat. I'm very sad. We have beautiful hair coupons, why cover them with wigs now?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    How DARE you put something in the gacha that KR got for FREE. You think we wouldn't noticed???
    NegumikoTwelieHelsa
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited October 16, 2020
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    How DARE you put something in the gacha that KR got for FREE. You think we wouldn't noticed???

this item is from the current mabinogi KR event that was placed in our gacha:
    de6z7x4-66f4878d-225a-4f59-a5ff-a517d90e34a7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDM1ZGJhZWMtYTA3Yi00Y2ZjLThlZjQtN2ZmZDZiODY3OTg4XC9kZTZ6N3g0LTY2ZjQ4NzhkLTIyNWEtNGY1OS1hNWZmLWE1MTdkOTBlMzRhNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.O_7lRYWJtRoIAmyIZ6ZTqEw48eD9-2wMWGNqAmsJP2c

as a cat fan in mabinogi I love this item and hate seeing it in a gacha when it should be free. first a lame rock, paper, scissors event and now pulling crap like this. looks like Halloween is all about tricking and trying to ripoff the mabi NA players this year. really hope there is some second Halloween event after the 29th cause this year our mabi Halloween is a total disappointment.
    WolfsingerCrimsọnTwelieBronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Smdh.
    Helsa