Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

GuildStead

RelinquishedRelinquished
Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
in Feedback and Suggestions
Tired of not winning the bets for your Guild? Get a Guild-In-Stead. It's just a Homestead but it's for your Guild Instead. That's what it is. And it has perks; not stats-wise but rather it's FIXED and at the same time customizable. [Only the Guild Leader can add items to the map, Guild Officer is able to move items around but cannot pick up or destroy.]

1. New Guild Robe (Perk System; Tier 1 to 10)
2. Guildstead Activites and Quests
3. Will make Mabinogi Guilds more active by having additional AFK waiting events in Guildstead.
4. Can host Guildstead Games in your Guildstead Home with same effects of Homestead.
KensamaofmariNegumikoCrimsọnAmarazroseangelSherri

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    You are a genius!
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Someone earlier had suggested, allowing upgrades to the guild hall along the same lines. That makes more sense to me.
    Amaraz
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this has been suggested before
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    this has been suggested before and I think a guild homestead of some kind would be a great idea.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    this has been suggested before and I think a guild homestead of some kind would be a great idea. it would encourage players to join guild and work t
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    this has been suggested before and I think a guild homestead of some kind would be a great idea. it would encourage players to join guild and work together to create a nice homestead work on life skills, guild quests,
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    this has been suggested before and I think a guild homestead of some kind would be a great idea. it would encourage players to join guild and work together to create a nice homestead work on life skills and guild quests.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    this has been suggested before and I think a guild homestead of some kind would be a great idea. it would encourage players to join guild and work together to create a nice homestead work on life skills and guild quests.
    Helsa wrote: »
    Someone earlier had suggested, allowing upgrades to the guild hall along the same lines. That makes more sense to me.

• NegumikoNegumiko

it would be nice if guild halls could improve but it would probably be a lot more work for to c
  • NegumikoNegumiko

it would be nice if guild halls could improve but it would probably be a lot more work for to change the entire guild hall system
  • NegumikoNegumiko

it would be nice if guild halls could improve but it would probably be a lot more work for to change the entire guild hall system. giving a simple homestead for guilds would probably be much less effort plus it could be used for farming/li
  • NegumikoNegumiko

it would be nice if guild halls could improve but it would probably be a lot more work for to change the entire guild hall system. giving a simple homestead for guilds would probably be much less effort plus it could be used for farming/life skill purposes. if we ended up gettin
  • NegumikoNegumiko

it would be nice if guild halls could improve but it would probably be a lot more work for to change the entire guild hall system. giving a simple homestead for guilds would probably be much less effort plus it could be used for farming/life skill purposes. if we ended up getting both that would be the best situation
  • NegumikoNegumiko

it would be nice if guild halls could improve but it would probably be a lot more work for to change the entire guild hall system. giving a simple homestead for guilds would probably be much less effort plus it could be used for farming/life skill purposes. if we ended up getting both that would be the best situation. plus a guild homestead would be super easy to enter, they could just have the option to e
  • NegumikoNegumiko

it would be nice if guild halls could improve but it would probably be a lot more work for to change the entire guild hall system. giving a simple homestead for guilds would probably be much less effort plus it could be used for farming/life skill purposes. if we ended up getting both that would be the best situation. plus a guild homestead would be super easy to enter, they could just have the option to enter the guild homestead directly under the option to enter your personal homestead.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Either the forum is acting up or this is some kind of flip-book attempt. :)
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 8, 2020
    Negumiko wrote: »

it would be nice if guild halls could improve but it would probably be a lot more work for to change the entire guild hall system. giving a simple homestead for guilds would probably be much less effort plus it could be used for farming/life skill purposes. if we ended up getting both that would be the best situation. plus a guild homestead would be super easy to enter, they could just have the option to enter the guild homestead directly under the option to enter your personal homestead.

Wow and I thought I was an edit freak. I have discovered editing sets it off. But it looks like it fixed itself.

I think this is a great idea. Not only that, but I think guildsteads should be built more like bandit hideouts. Also call them Estates instead, guildsteads sounds too gimmicky.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Also call them Estates instead, guildsteads sounds too gimmicky.

THAT, young lady, is a capital idea. Three cheers for what's left of the Mountain States education shystme!
    Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited November 8, 2020

THAT, young lady, is a capital idea. Would props be paid for with GP?
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

THAT, young lady, is a capital idea. Would props be paid for with GP?

Yes, some guilds have massive amount of gp saved. That would put that gp to use AND increase activity.

They should pay us