Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where's Blissfulkill?

BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
in Town Square
Psst...where do ya'll think Bliss went?
  1. Where's Blissfulkill?5 votes
    1. Dead from studying
       20% (1 vote)
    2. Dead from illness
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Quit
       20% (1 vote)
    4. Stabbed to death by a jealous ex
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Stabbed to death by the letter X
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Transcended humanity to the next level
       0% (0 votes)
    7. In prison
       40% (2 votes)
    8. Inside your moth-
       0% (0 votes)
    9. In time out
       0% (0 votes)
    10. Making nonsense polls
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Asking the question yourself? How gauche; that simply isn't done, man!
    Crimsọn
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    He's obviously an imposter. One who left out the most-important poll-option you could add to the question : That he was abducted by aliens
    Helsa wrote: »
    Furtherm
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    He's obviously an imposter. One who left out the most-important poll-option you could add to the question : That he was abducted by aliens
    Furthermore, with the vast majority of the votes going towards believing that he's in jail, I now have an idea of where to continue my investigations
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Furthermore, with the vast majority of the votes going towards believing that he's in jail, I now have an idea of where to continue my investigations of tracking down which corporate-prison in which thin-blue-line te
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Furthermore, with the vast majority of the votes going towards believing that he's in jail, I now have an idea of where to continue my investigations of tracking down in which corporate-prison he's being held hostage. THIS here following was a message that I found
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Furthermore, with the vast majority of the votes going towards believing that he's in jail, I now have an idea of where to continue my investigations of tracking down in which corporate-prison he's being held hostage. THIS here following was a message that I found ON HIS VOICE-MAIL...!
    https://www.sndup.net/65gm/8669786404-Tax-Scammer-Boiler-Room-Automated.mp3
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Furthermore, with the vast majority of the votes going towards believing that he's in jail, I now have an idea of where to continue my investigations of tracking down in which corporate-prison he's being held hostage. THIS here following was a message that I found ON HIS VOICE-MAIL...!
    https://www.sndup.net/65gm/8669786404-Tax-Scammer-Boiler-Room-Automated.mp3

5f65e66ae2648.jpeg
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited November 9, 2020
    *doubly post removed*