Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

In loving memory of forum glitch

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Katherz be
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Katherz be like
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Katherz be like ripping
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Katherz be like ripping her
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Katherz be like ripping her hair
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Katherz be like ripping her hair out.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

We're like her adopted children.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited November 15, 2020
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Don't be silly. She's a mommy now. She knows children n
    Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa

Don't be silly. She's a mommy now. She knows children need to explore their environment.
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 15, 2020
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 15, 2020
    NO MORE LIKING POSTS. Least not until they fix the forums. Getting flak for this. Apparently it's no longer funny because the majority of this community is too serious. People are looking their snooty little brown noses down at me again.

But FTR I did not ask for likes, I was not the one who came up with this game, and I returned likes because I also thought it was kinda funny. But unfortunately we have to stop because it has gone too far and it's triggering people. I don't want people of this forum getting into trouble.

Sorry guys.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    NO MORE LIKING POSTS. Least not until they fix the forums. Getting flak for this. Apparently it's no longer funny because the majority of this community is too serious. People are looking their snooty little brown noses down at me again.

But FTR I did not ask for likes, I was not the one who came up with this game, and I returned likes because I also thought it was kinda funny. But unfortunately we have to stop because it has gone too far and it's triggering people. I don't want people of this forum getting into trouble.

Sorry guys.

Don't worry Crimsy. No one has done anything wrong and no fo
  • HelsaHelsa

Sorry guys.

Don't worry Crimsy. No one has done anything wrong and no forum rules have been broken.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Helsa wrote: »

Sorry guys.

Don't worry Crimsy. No one has done anything wrong and no forum rules have been broken.

People have no sense of humor, sadly -.-
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Sorry guys.

. . . or they do and this is yet another case of internet recreational
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Sorry guys.

. . . or they do and this is yet another case of internet recreational affrontment.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That moment when Discord Modrator publicly shows toxidicity towards someone.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That moment when Discord Moderator publicly shows toxidicity towards someone. Discord is a toxic hell hole.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    That moment when Discord Moderator publicly shows toxidicity towards someone. Discord is a toxic hell hole.

It wasn't
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

It wasn't because of them. I