Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

I think it's time.

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited January 27, 2021 in Town Square
North and south. Because it's their way or the highway and they have clearly decided they own the highway and suppressed us on all avenues. Would you support the new construction? I think it's finally time to go our separate ways.

Think and say what you will, anything you say/reply is subjective.

But I do invite @Habimaru to the table.

Comments

• HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Pay me. You all should be staying at home anyway and NOT get in the way of those Military Operations.
    Hope you have all stocked up on enough food and resources to last for 6 months holed up at home...
    Also, the police do not own the roads, because the cities they work for are incorporated (i.e.: they're corporations).
    Would you take a Security Patrol Man from a McDonald's Patrol Car seriously ? Same thing with City Police.

Either way, I have literally stopped caring long ago, but if you really want to know what is really happening...
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/czJ7SP4x2doH/
    [Approximate Duration : 2 hours (explains why and how the entire Legal-System is rigged and what's being done about it)]
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Pay me. You all should be staying at home anyway and NOT get in the way of those Military Operations.
    Hope you have all stocked up on enough food and resources to last for 6 months holed up at home...
    Also, the police do not own the roads, because the cities they work for are incorporated (i.e.: they're corporations).
    Would you take a Security Patrol Man from a McDonald's Patrol Car seriously ? Same thing with City Police.

Either way, I have literally stopped caring long ago, but if you really want to know what is really happening...
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/czJ7SP4x2doH/
    [Approximate Duration : 2 hours (explains why and how the entire Legal-System is rigged and what's being done about it)]

I wasn't talking about the police. They are nothing, just resources.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited January 27, 2021
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    North and south. Because it's their way or the highway and they have clearly decided they own the highway and suppressed us on all avenues. Would you support the new construction? I think it's finally time to go our separate ways.

Think and say what you will, I have no further comment and anything you say/reply is subjective.

But I do invite @Habimaru to the table.

Is this coded language calling for a second American Civil War?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited January 27, 2021
    Stop believing everything you read in the bankster-directed history books already.
    Helsa wrote: »
    Is this coded language calling for a second American Civil War?
    I recently also had a call from Washington, D.C., but, they hung up before my answering machine triggered.
    (Not that they'd have left any message/s because this is literally my answering machine greeting)
    Edit: Linked Audio-Sharing Service seems to be down or malfunctioning for some reason.

Anyway, regarding coded messages, try calling the White House (202-456-1111).
    From what I got: «Someone called the WhiteHouse and said they got a recording that it is temporarily closed.»
    When the word «temporarily» has historically been used by government... what they really mean is permanently.
    Hard-Disclosure is not possible without shell-shocking the world-population. Will only be done via soft-disclosure.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Is that a doctor who reference?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited January 29, 2021
    -snip-
    (For my own safety I am withdrawing the contents of this message;
    you will not hear further from me for now)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 9, 2021
    -snip-

No one is going to check these forums. We're in inconsequential in the massive universe of the web.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Not a chance, for, the matter I stumbled into (else perhaps I should say the matter that stumbled into me ?) happens to be far too serious to take any sort of risks unnecessarily, buts ats leasts I's cans probsbabslys disguises a's hints ors refsfersrences tos its bys speaksings ins somes sorts ofs codes-styles speaks, buts, alls I's wills says abouts thats mattsters is thats it's relslatsteds tos ans secscursitsty clsearsances absoves evsens thes highslys constestseds presidsdentsials positsions. Justs reallslys turnsdeds outs to's haves beens mys bads lucks ors somesthsings...
    -snip-

No one is going to check these forums. We're in sequential in the massive universe of the web.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Not a chance, for, the matter I stumbled into (else perhaps I should say the matter that stumbled into me ?) happens to be far too serious to take any sort of risks unnecessarily, buts ats leasts I's cans probsbabslys disguises a's hints ors refsfersrences tos its bys speaksings ins somes sorts ofs codes-styles speaks, buts, alls I's wills says abouts thats mattsters is thats it's relslatsteds tos ans secscursitsty clsearsances absoves evsens thes highslys constestseds presidsdentsials positsions. Justs reallslys turnsdeds outs to's haves beens mys bads lucks ors somesthsings...
    -snip-

No one is going to check these forums. We're in sequential in the massive universe of the web.

Reported to the illuminati.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    To be fair, you never know what the internet's gonna deliver when 'they' dig up your info, so...

Me, I just hope my fbi agent has been enjoying my lately bizarre search history. Among the least weird of the things I've been exploring, y'all ever hear of a Helicoprion? In case anyone's too lazy to look it up, here's a picture:
    9546906769d9037c06d421368a7afbb6.jpg
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Not something I can pass off as a joke, unfortunately, but, I can at least hint to how it may be related to DNA.

Anybody who knows anything about the court-systems should know that they must NEVER submit their DNA (I don't care if it's your spit, your sweat, your blood, your... ahem... various other biological-fluids)... though legalese is a topic in of its own.

Some references that I deleted earlier that did not need to be withdrawn are as follows...

https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/9/9-307 (scroll down to Section H [Location of United States.])
    https://codes.findlaw.com/ca/commercial-code/com-sect-9307.html (also scroll down to Section H)

P.S.: Only SLAVES are located in the District of Columbia (this is a «corporate» construct by the way).
    Stop calling yourselves Persons, U.S. Citizens, etc., if you don't want to be treated like a SLAVE with NO rights.
    You are Americans (not U.S. Citizens), and you are men and women (not PERSONS), and this applies world-wide.
    Well, non-Americans would obviously refer to themselves as «Nationals» for their respective country,
    such as German National (rather than German CITIZEN), but studying LAW is your responsibility/homework.
    Oh, yeah, better put that stupid «disclaimer» notice up now: This is not «Legal-Advice» and is all «Entertainment» [This is just a mantra that I have to use which is similar to invoking a magic-spell by the way (spell's effect is similar to invoking stealth-mode)]
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 12, 2021
    Not something I can pass off as a joke, unfortunately, but, I can at least hint to how it may be related to DNA.

Anybody who knows anything about the court-systems should know that they must NEVER submit their DNA (I don't care if it's your spit, your sweat, your blood, your... ahem... various other biological-fluids)... though legalese is a topic in of its own.

Some references that I deleted earlier that did not need to be withdrawn are as follows...

https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/9/9-307 (scroll down to Section H [Location of United States.])
    https://codes.findlaw.com/ca/commercial-code/com-sect-9307.html (also scroll down to Section H)

P.S.: Only SLAVES are located in the District of Columbia (this is a «corporate» construct by the way).
    Stop calling yourselves Persons, U.S. Citizens, etc., if you don't want to be treated like a SLAVE with NO rights.
    You are Americans (not U.S. Citizens), and you are men and women (not PERSONS), and this applies world-wide.
    Well, non-Americans would obviously refer to themselves as «Nationals» for their respective country,
    such as German National (rather than German CITIZEN), but studying LAW is your responsibility/homework.
    Oh, yeah, better put that stupid «disclaimer» notice up now: This is not «Legal-Advice» and is all «Entertainment» [This is just a mantra that I have to use which is similar to invoking a magic-spell by the way (spell's effect is similar to invoking stealth-mode)]

Hey you do know there is edit history right? Mods and cm's can view it.

Oh Joey~ :trollface:
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    To be fair, you never know what the internet's gonna deliver when 'they' dig up your info, so...

Me, I just hope my fbi agent has been enjoying my lately bizarre search history. Among the least weird of the things I've been exploring, y'all ever hear of a Helicoprion? In case anyone's too lazy to look it up, here's a picture:
    9546906769d9037c06d421368a7afbb6.jpg

ohhh those pinwheel mouth sharks?
    those things are my night terrors :(
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Sherri wrote: »

They're kinda cool-looking, but I sure as heck would never want to meet one XD
    Just as well they're extinct. The ocean's creepy enough down there.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited February 12, 2021

Does their being extinct really matter though? We have sharks now and they're just as capable of ruining a girl's Sweet Sixteen Summer Sunshine Surf Swimming and Alliteration Party in the Hamptons, as one of these circular-saw sharks. At least with them it'd then be a: Sweet Sixteen Summer Sunshine Surf Swimming Circular-saw Shark and Alliteration Party . So, when you think about it, that's really a little bit better.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Whatever you're thinking is definitely a mis-interpretation/mis-understanding;
    it's not like that... I am just being more cautious now for external-from-these-forums-reasons.
    I need to make sure to first get my «client» to safety before I can go too public about this matter.
    I assure you though that I am not doing anything illegal nor unlawful
    (but I am now enmeshed in a «fight» against those who are and cannot turn back now).

Like, seriously, what would you do if you were the only member of your local-community who was even remotely qualified to help/assist some-one (especially considering that most people around here do not even know how to operate a computer), and, without getting too specific, let us just say that we are in a modern-day high-tech-version of that era which is auto-censored from these forums (talking about those guys who were found guilty at those Nuremberg-Trials), and, the life of one of those modern-day «Judens» is literally in your hands, and, I have alluded at other times about how history is a repeating process, are you just going to «throw him/her/them under the bus» and leave them stranded where nobody else has any inkling of an idea of how to help them (although this is largely because of public-ignorance even if not from overt corruption), or do you just «toss them into the mafia's den» like a «snitch» or one of those people who pushes buttons to the point of lethal-voltage like 66% of all randomly sampled populations did during the Milgram-Shock-Experiments ?

I still have not, even to this day, ever rescinded my Oath to Uphold & Defend the Constitution from All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic, even though I do not currently work in any «official» capacity. I won't be complicit to rights-violations.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Whatever you're thinking is definitely a mis-interpretation/mis-understanding;
    it's not like that... I am just being more cautious now for external-from-these-forums-reasons.
    I need to make sure to first get my «client» to safety before I can go too public about this matter.
    I assure you though that I am not doing anything illegal nor unlawful
    (but I am now enmeshed in a «fight» against those who are and cannot turn back now).

Like, seriously, what would you do if you were the only member of your local-community who was even remotely qualified to help/assist some-one (especially considering that most people around here do not even know how to operate a computer), and, without getting too specific, let us just say that we are in a modern-day high-tech-version of that era which is auto-censored from these forums (talking about those guys who were found guilty at those Nuremberg-Trials), and, the life of one of those modern-day «Judens» is literally in your hands, and, I have alluded at other times about how history is a repeating process, are you just going to «throw him/her/them under the bus» and leave them stranded where nobody else has any inkling of an idea of how to help them (although this is largely because of public-ignorance even if not from overt corruption), or do you just «toss them into the mafia's den» like a «snitch» or one of those people who pushes buttons to the point of lethal-voltage like 66% of all randomly sampled populations did during the Milgram-Shock-Experiments ?

I still have not, even to this day, ever rescinded my Oath to Uphold & Defend the Constitution from All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic, even though I do not currently work in any «official» capacity. I won't be complicit to rights-violations.

I'm just curious about what you think you know.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Does their being extinct really matter though? We have sharks now and they're just as capable of ruining a girl's Sweet Sixteen Summer Sunshine Surf Swimming and Alliteration Party in the Hamptons, as one of these circular-saw sharks. At least with them it'd then be a: Sweet Sixteen Summer Sunshine Surf Swimming Circular-saw Shark and Alliteration Party . So, when you think about it, that's really a little bit better.

That would make the event a bit more interesting and special, you know, you're not wrong XD
  • HelsaHelsa

That would make the event a bit more interesting and special, you know, you're not wrong XD

Sometimes it's just a matter of a different perspective. :)
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It's hard to take anyone seriously on the net. I treat everything like a joke because it usually is.
    Kerowyn
This discussion has been closed.