Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sweet Academy Box

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 3, 2021 in Vault
The Sweet Academy is open for new students! Did you know that the Sweet Academy encourages all students to have cats? Show off your adorable cat while looking stylish in class with the new Sweet Academy Uniforms! The Sweet Academy also has different clubs for you to check out, including the Art Club, the Manga Club, or the Theater Club. Be sure to grab a chair to sit in those club meetings! When you graduate, update your wardrobe with the new Savvy Socialite Outfits. Check out the details on the webpost.

Sale Dates: Thursday, March 4th, After Maintenance - Thursday, April 1st, Before Maintenance

210301-mbw-2543-sweetacademybox-940x290.jpg

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Maybe I'm an oddball, but I still wish we had more in-house items for the homestead house. So many of the neater items feel like they'd work better in an indoor environment. Oh well.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    if anyone is after the Special Sweet Academy Outfit (F) or the Special Premier Sweet Academy Outfit (F) you might want to skip this one. these outfits appear to be a super rare drop as almost none of them are on sale in the Alexina auction house and nobody wants to sell these outfits if they do get them. I got 2 of Special Sweet Academy Outfit (M) and a Special Premier Academy Outfit (M) so you likely have good luck getting a male version of these outfits. my first gacha in 3 years (not counting the pet gacha) Nexon attacked my weakness with new cat related items. so is this gacha worth it? I think it just depends on the type of player but don't count on getting those female outfits.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited March 7, 2021
    Negumiko wrote: »
    if anyone is after the Special Sweet Academy Outfit (F) or the Special Premier Sweet Academy Outfit (F) you might want to skip this one. these outfits appear to be a super rare drop as almost none of them are on sale in the Alexina auction house and nobody wants to sell these outfits if they do get them. I got 2 of Special Sweet Academy Outfit (M) and a Special Premier Academy Outfit (M) so you likely have good luck getting a male version of these outfits. my first gacha in 3 years (not counting the pet gacha) Nexon attacked my weakness with new cat related items. so is this gacha worth it? I think it just depends on the type of player but don't count on getting those female outfits.

This is true for most, if not all gachas however.

The chances are low, very low. Never play a gacha to "win" the item you want. Your better bet is to do a couple stacks, sell what you get, and save money for the item you really want. (Even better is to hold onto the items that are somewhat rare but in low demand due to the gacha. Save them for when the demand is higher.) Avoid the "emote" outfits unless you really want the emote, as the non-emote outfits are far easier to get, and there are other ways to get idle emotes. And if you want the special emote...well, you're gonna have to fork over the gold.

I do wish the emote in this one was available without the outfit however...
    Negumiko
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited March 7, 2021

MH96jpU.png
    Wolfsinger
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Policroma wrote: »

This is true for most, if not all gachas however.

The chances are low, very low. Never play a gacha to "win" the item you want. Your better bet is to do a couple stacks, sell what you get, and save money for the item you really want. (Even better is to hold onto the items that are somewhat rare but in low demand due to the gacha. Save them for when the demand is higher.) Avoid the "emote" outfits unless you really want the emote, as the non-emote outfits are far easier to get, and there are other ways to get idle emotes. And if you want the special emote...well, you're gonna have to fork over the gold.

I do wish the emote in this one was available without the outfit however...

the outfit itself is okay but the idle animation is why everyone wants it. I would prefer it if the cat animation was a gesture card instead, this way we could use it with any outfit and even transformations could use it.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crimsọn wrote: »

MH96jpU.png

Feels like it some days. But I still haven't gotten around to making that account on Nao so I can't yet confirm anything :P
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

MH96jpU.png
    Feels like it some days. But I still haven't gotten around to making that account on Nao so I can't yet confirm anything :P

I can confirm that there are at least 2 on the Nao market right now but they are almost 200m each. Meaning yeah the drop rate was pretty dismal. But tbh I had no interest in this gacha, or the last handful of gachas lately, so I don't care much.

I have particular tastes. But imo...nothing really new or interesting. Same old rehashed bleep.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

MH96jpU.png

I can confirm that there are at least 2 on the Nao market right now but they are almost 200m each. Meaning yeah the drop rate was pretty dismal. But tbh I had no interest in this gacha, or the last handful of gachas lately, so I don't care much.

I have particular tastes. But imo...nothing really new or interesting. Same old rehashed bleep.

Not even with the lure of a cat?
    Well frankly that didn't work on me either so I guess we're sharing the same boat there :P