Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NGS: Security Errors Unleashed

MusicatMusicat
Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
edited November 26, 2020 in Technical Support
Greetings.
The Meow has started getting disconnects that occur in approximately 5 minutes after logging in, stating a security error being detected by NGS. It's not like there are any crossing processes ongoing, since the game runs normally after one or several restarts in the same environment. Unless some cloaked hacking is involved, that is, either for "good" or bad purposes (for instance, we know Micrahem...one certain company does that occasionally to its products' users). The probability is at around 50%. The Meow also uses no add-ons, language adjustments or side trackers (e.g. damage tracking progs typical for MMORPGs). The other reason The Meow thought of was regional IP block, because he had already encountered it. Anyway, since The Meow is still able to play this wonderful game, another possible reason is a glitch created by one or several of the last updates that will hopefully be fixed with one of the next updates. Please provide any relevant intel.
Thank you for the attention.
P. S. A screenshot can be provided further if necessary. Yeah, I make those.

Comments

• LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    I am having this issue Tonight. I get on and a few moments after I am automatically booted off the game getting that message from NGS stating "Security threat" I tried logging in again and the third time All my Key settings are blank and Inventory windows were all closed. I tried to open them and was Booted. What in the world is going on???? Nexon refuses to respond to tickets.
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited March 10, 2021
    Also mentioned in Whose thing is it. Now happening every minute after logging in.
  • MusicatMusicat
    The issue seems to have disappeared for now.