Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pixel Event Map Help

Hakushi2Hakushi2
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
edited April 6, 2021 in General Chat
https://prnt.sc/115wusq I know a lot of people are having trouble so there you go :)
Crimsọn

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I knew what the map was of with the first 3 pieces. Y'all need to get out and explore more. :D
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited April 6, 2021
    yeah was gonna say, it was really easy for me too.. but maybe thats cuz i really like puzzles :p
    i guess this would help newbies out though so ty for posting
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    After conquering other puzzles through the Gens (including that card game in...G23, I think?), this wasn't hard to do on your own...or it shouldn't have been. >_>

But to each his or her own.

...now if it was a SLIDING PUZZLE...
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    KingEphy wrote: »
    After conquering other puzzles through the Gens (including that card game in...G23, I think?), this wasn't hard to do on your own...or it shouldn't have been. >_>

pAV7KvU.jpg
    SherriWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    KingEphy wrote: »

pAV7KvU.jpg

vWwC1gT.jpg
  • ShooshooShooshoo
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Do you know what i should find in the library and when? It happened nothing in the noon =((((
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Shooshoo wrote: »
    Do you know what i should find in the library and when? It happened nothing in the noon =((((

talk to the pixel npc in the Dunbarton magic school to enter a shadow mission where he sends you into the library. in this mission there will be lots of books on the floor. most of them are enemies but 5 of the books you can actually pick up. read all 5 to get 5 notes, stack your 5 notes together to get the item you need then exit the mission and talk to the pixel npc in the magic school again. you will need to do this once every irl day for 3 days.
    Shooshoo
  • ShooshooShooshoo
    Negumiko wrote: »

talk to the pixel npc in the Dunbarton magic school to enter a shadow mission where he sends you into the library. in this mission there will be lots of books on the floor. most of them are enemies but 5 of the books you can actually pick up. read all 5 to get 5 notes, stack your 5 notes together to get the item you need then exit the mission and talk to the pixel npc in the magic school again. you will need to do this once every irl day for 3 days.

thank you, sorry my question wasn't clear. What after? When they say get something susp in the library when the sun is the highest
    I've been there in the noon and nothing happened
  • ShooshooShooshoo
    ok I got it. You should enter into the library at 12pm IN GAME TIME. Not waiting inside, only waiting in hall. And when it's 12 pm - go inside :D
  • SherriSherri
    ok I got it. You should enter into the library at 12pm IN GAME TIME. Not waiting inside, only waiting in hall. And when it's 12 pm - go inside :D

i did that, got a notif saying something about weird energy and looked all over the place and found nothing.. lol
    i dont get this, am i really this stupid?
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Sherri wrote: »

i did that, got a notif saying something about weird energy and looked all over the place and found nothing.. lol

when you enter at noon it will be in the very back behind that huge magic desk to the left. the code part after is really easy, I got it about 5 tries with zero resets.
  • FiodhFiodh
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I'm having the same problem with entering the library. Nothing changes when I walk in at noon or a few in-game minutes later. At most I'll get a pop-up about weird energy or whatever, but no item. Tried logging off and on, changing channels, and making sure that I didn't have any shadow missions, but nothing seems to be working. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »

when you enter at noon it will be in the very back behind that huge magic desk to the left. the code part after is really easy, I got it about 5 tries with zero resets.

Is it in the very back of the room or by the desk on the left? I cant seem to find it