Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

keep dc

Kimo159Kimo159
Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
in General Chat
hello guys,
since yesterday i keep crashing and disconnecting from Alexina server, about every 5 min!
even in CH 6 and 7 , even some ppl complaining of many crashes in CH 1
what is wrong?
  1. Do u have frequent issues in Alexina server (frequent dc, crashing or no log in)?12 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (6 votes)
    2. NO
       50% (6 votes)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Alexinageddon
    pawcalypse
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Well it'd be nice to know its not just me because then maybe its not my crappy internet, except...
    Yeah its probably still my crappy internet
  • SytrieSytrie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    I guess most of mabinogi crashes are realted to RAM usage, It's been a year with my new PC and everything is smooth so far, no even a single crash also disconnects are realted to your weak connection and thats it, I am using my mobile carrier's averagely-consistent internet service so I don't have disconnects at all. But I am living in eastern europe so even with best connection I have lag that prevents me suceeeding advancement tests for example, lag causes teleport backs a lot and ruins my gameplay.
    Kimo159WolfsingerSherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I had trouble yesterday with Ch 2, but everything seems to be okay now.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I never crashed or disconnected "yet" in this year.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Alshian wrote: »

Lucky you
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Lucky you

Am I now? Think about it...it could also mean I had not logged in for a long while, only to log in just to "hang out" then log out in under 30 mins or so.

Still lucky you, to not have to deal with the mess. xD
  • AlshianAlshian

Lucky you

Am I now? Think about it...it could also mean I had not logged in for a long while, only to log in just to "hang out" then log out in under 30 mins or so.

Still lucky you, to not have to deal with the mess. xD

Oh xD

Still waiting on the spirit weapon update, after like what felt like "generations" till it is finally getting close.
  • AlshianAlshian

Lucky you

• SyriniaSyrinia
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    edited August 25, 2021
    well let me say this i love mabinogi but i really think this whole dc mess needs some serious adressing i mean cmon i play and am trying to do stardust quests which require me to run advanced stuff and unristricted passes arent cheap and if thats not bad enough now after it happens i cant log back in for over 15m at a clip so why give us the option of forcing a log off to relog in if its not gonna work anyways i think nexon needs to reinburse lost passes cause this is just rediculous
    Syrinia of alexina
  • DezOfTarlachDezOfTarlach
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I'm on Nao server and I've experienced a significant amount of disconnects for a couple of months now. I adjusted my graphics card settings in the game and that seems to have helped a lot.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited August 29, 2021
    Necro wrote: »
    well let me say this i love mabinogi but i really think this whole dc mess needs some serious adressing i mean cmon i play and am trying to do stardust quests which require me to run advanced stuff and unristricted passes arent cheap and if thats not bad enough now after it happens i cant log back in for over 15m at a clip so why give us the option of forcing a log off to relog in if its not gonna work anyways i think nexon needs to reinburse lost passes cause this is just rediculous
    Syrinia of alexina

Because, once you send the request it takes a little while for the system to process you out. The system is also trying to preserve your character data at all times, so when you crash it's gonna take a little while. Unless you want to lose your stuff?

You guys might want to check your connections and your system resources. Like actually pull up task manager and gauge the situation. If your memory or disk is capping out, you will crash. Try reducing/disabling the number of processes and apps running on windows, disable naggle, increase your paging file...ext. There are a lot of things you can do to make your system more stable.