When you hear the word engineers in any MMO game they are technological masterminds. They employ turrets, bombs, elixirs, a variety of other impressive devices, and concoctions to overcome their enemies.
I have been thinking and wondering why this talent was not added yet so here goes, after seeing a few costumes involving the Engineer from steam to Hillwen it got me thinking what if there is a Combat Talent that makes use of Hillwen technology.
We have Hillwen Engineering in the game already and we're hoping they make some cool uses with it, but after seeing the new talent of bonding with pets I felt the skill Hillwen Engineering was misplaced or just throw in there.
So I thought why not make a New Talent call Engineer or Hillwen Engineer they will make great uses with Traps, automatic turrets, bombs, or golems that you can ride on.
You may have any new skills be made but using what the user creates using Hillwen Engineering.
I'm just throwing this idea out there so I won't forget any you guys like to add would be awesome.
Engineer Toolbag is a two-handed weapon you won't be holding it but you will see it behind the player's back.
it what let him use all the skills below.
Mana Hammer one-handed weapon you can pretty much see in the picture.
- This will improve your damage, repair attempts so you will fail less.
- Build an Auto Mana turret that shoots at foes can only have up to two on the field and can be damaged and run out of ammo.
Mana Turret Mastery
- This would increase its HP, DAMAGE.
- This would basically repair any damage tool you have on the field.
- You would have to be up close to the turret to reload it.
- Let you set different types of traps
- You would summon a golem to ride on, you won't get damaged while on the golem but it has a limited time before it disappears.
while on the golem, you can have it punch, stomp or defend but your skills like turrets would be offline.
Skills already in the game