Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Family Fishing Weekend

PJTonyunPJTonyun
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited September 11, 2021 in General Chat
Is it possible to get more bait or do we just get it one time? 500 per day o.o

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Bruh, why do you want more of this bait, i barely used up 500, took like 6 hours to use it up and i got 1000 more, not to mention the work you need to do to clear inventory of all these fishes and then opening Boy's Lost Boxes... My god... All these flashbacks...
    Helsa
  • PJTonyunPJTonyun
    How did you get the 1000? Im trying to catch a 300cm fish for the aquatic ecosystem quest. Thanks!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited September 11, 2021
    Greta wrote: »
    Bruh, why do you want more of this bait, i barely used up 500, took like 6 hours to use it up and i got 1000 more, not to mention the work you need to do to clear inventory of all these fishes and then opening Boy's Lost Boxes... My god... All these flashbacks...

Because gems Greta. Gotta level up those spirit weapons.

PJTonyun wrote: »
    How did you get the 1000? Im trying to catch a 300cm fish for the aquatic ecosystem quest. Thanks!

I managed to get my 301m glubber with my reforged fish size 10 fishing pole this year. I think it helped. Good luck finding or getting something like that. Not a lot of players bother reforging fishing poles.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited September 12, 2021

I think i got one as daily login reward after talking to Camping Papa and the other must have been a reward for catching 300cm fish from past event or something like register main character thing... I just know i instantly got 1000 the first time i talked with him on Friday and when after i saw your thread yesterday i tried talking to Camping Papa again and got another 500. Oof.
    Helsa
  • PJTonyunPJTonyun
    Greta wrote: »

I think i got one as daily login reward after talking to Camping Papa and the other must have been a reward for catching 300cm fish from past event or something like register main character thing... I just know i instantly got 1000 the first time i talked with him on Friday and when after i saw your thread yesterday i tried talking to Camping Papa again and got another 500. Oof.

Okay, thank you. I think I only need the 500 daily bait because it sounds highly unlikely I will catch a 300 cm + fish after reading the threads in this post :'(
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited September 12, 2021
    The only way to get significantly bigger fish is to manually fish them. No amount of icefisher or Nishida titling is going to help with automated-fishing

As for junk storage.... One of those 30-day 8x10 bags filled with 3 of each grade of fabric/silk/leather pouches would work if you're collecting mats, or put a bunch of stuff in the bank and get a bunch of gem bags(they can go in the bank when unneeded which is nice)
    Fish bags have also gotten so common that they've fallen to about 100k gold too.

Everything said, It's still a bit of work having to drop hundreds upon hundreds of those "free extra pouches" though