Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events+ Headsup

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited February 15, 2017 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, it's that time again. Wednesday the 15th is slated as the last day for a number of events, as we're due for a maintenance on Thursday the 16th.

Events Ending: Naco Commerce Event, Winternogi, and the Mabinogi Master Plan Event.

Regarding the Cash Shop, the William Partner is slated to leave the shop.

Make sure to get those Rebirth Potions from the Master Plan Event used up as they're supposed to poof after the maintenance! Also if I've missed anything, please be sure to let me know so I can amend this post.

Update: Totoke reminded me of the 100% Repair was part of the Mabinogi Master Plan stuff! Get your equipment fixed while it's cheap!

Update 2: Apparently the portion of the Master Plan Event involving the button has already ended as it was slated to end at 7am PST today. This would be why if you press the button, you don't get anything.

Update 3: It's come to my attention that players can no longer combine their partial Rebirth Potions into a full Rebirth Potion. According to the Master Plan Event, they were supposed to be removed tomorrow during the maintenance. If you were affected by this, try sending in a ticket to Nexon, with video as proof. Screencap might be difficult as you need to have the item description visible in the image as well to prove that's the item.
IyasenuFilthyRedDevilCrisis1SpiritikaVimi

Comments

• KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Thank you for the reminder!
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 14, 2017
    You're welcome!
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    Thanks for the clarification. Sometimes they can be vague on when things end whether it ends on that day or if that day is the last day for it to occur. Good to know.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    So the maintenance isn't on a Wednesday this time, interesting. I'll actually get to play before work then without waiting for a maintenance to end. o3o
  • LeineiLeinei
    @NasumiRayne They post the maintenance warning the night before the maintenance, so since we don't have one now, we shouldn't have a maintenance until Thursday.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Thank you for the heads up Leinei!!
  • CKMoCKMo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    Headsup is appreciated
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It was nice while it lasted.

I spent waaaay too much time on my alts getting prizes from the Timed Item Event.

Got a pretty good haul, but I'm so burned out on training them and doing Storylines, lmao. Dx

All these free Saga pegasi are nice.
    Or, going to be nice, when I actually use the whistles, lol!
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 15, 2017
    @Shoog and @CKMo

1lchiyo-thumbsup.gif~c200
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I still have all my rebirth potions from the rebirth event that are "supposed to disappear" wonder if it gonna do the same thing.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 15, 2017
    I still don't see announcement about upcoming maintenance. Nexon is getting slow or what?
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 15, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    I still don't see announcement about upcoming maintenance. Nexon is getting slow or what?

From the Master Plant Event's announcement
    "Rebirth Potions and Incomplete Rebirth Potions earned through this event will be deleted during the February 16th maintenance."

So maybe the announcement will go up sometime today?
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 15, 2017
    Still don't see any notices about maintenance. *sigh* Seems like no maintenance today. Or it will be other day my time.
    Helsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 15, 2017
    @Greta and @Iyasenu Nexon typically posts these notices later in the day. They're in California so they operate in the PST zone.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Wait soooooo the stacks of rebirth potions that I have in sets of two are going to poof???
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 15, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wait soooooo the stacks of rebirth potions that I have in sets of two are going to poof???
    Yup. If i were you i would use them up because they might disappear this time.

Helsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Yup. If i were you i would use them up because they might disappear this time.

Yeah, we probably got lucky last time. Thankfully, I just have one left so I can just use it and wait for tomorrow's maintenance. Doesn't it say on the partials themselves that they will poof when the event ends?
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    confirming the end of the master plan event. clicking receive doesn't yield anything anymore. haven't tested the other events yet
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 15, 2017
    @nevyn25 That seems really odd since it's supposed to be through today. I would file a ticket.
  • GretaGreta
    edited February 15, 2017
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    confirming the end of the master plan event. clicking receive doesn't yield anything anymore. haven't tested the other events yet
    I just tested it. Like you said i didn't receive anything. Rip.
    Helsa