Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Snow Cloud for Sale!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 20, 2021 in Vault
Charles has created a Mysterious Snow Cloud and he needs your help in promoting it! Create promotional items around Erinn to help people learn about the Snow Cloud, and earn some snowtastic rewards! Check out the details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, December 23rd, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 13th, Before Maintenance

211213_snowcloudevent_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I thought this was gonna be about a free cloud pet ( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Fluorette wrote: »

It's not a pet, it's a Homestead prop; woop dee doo. Honestly, the most interesting item is the Homestead snow wall prop, and that ain't saying much.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Why no age 19 potions? :cry:
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    Who needs a cloud pet where there's a frosty cat. 0v0
  • HelsaHelsa
    Musicat wrote: »

Do frosty cats fly or heal upon summoning?
  • MusicatMusicat
    Helsa wrote: »
    Do frosty cats fly or heal upon summoning?

They heal upon summoning, there's no doubt to it, however how exactly you summon one is beyond Meow's wit.
  • MusicatMusicat
    @Helsa , here you go
    GC-xRbkf-YQ.jpg?size=1600x1200&quality=95&sign=e245fa117a098e06e367dbb474c742e0&type=album
  • HelsaHelsa
    @Helsa , here you go
    GC-xRbkf-YQ.jpg?size=1600x1200&quality=95&sign=e245fa117a098e06e367dbb474c742e0&type=album

I like downhill skiing but other than that I hate snow.
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited January 3, 2022
    Would you say that you and the snowcat are alike, then? The Meow thinks its face pretty much describes your attitude towards snow.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited January 3, 2022
    Would you say that you and the snowcat are alike, then? The Meow thinks its face pretty much describes your attitude towards snow.

I'm not really into such things but if you worked hard on it then good for you. As for it's attitude, that's just how cats are; they say "eff you" to everyone; it's why I like dogs better. I assume you have to make these things in the back yard because if you make it in the front some donkey-hole will come along and kick it over.

• XanafiedcatXanafiedcat
    Mabinogi Rep: 205

I love the Homestead Snow Cat from this event.
  • MusicatMusicat
    I assume you have to make these things in the back yard because if you make it in the front some donkey-hole will come along and kick it over.
    The Meow doesn't own a house with a yard,, so this happens here too often. That's why he's got the bitter lesson learned and captures every snowman in a photo.