Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

AVOID Auction House for now

GiegueGiegue
Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
in General Chat
(As of 7 am PST 22nd August)
Currently it appears the server for Auction House is down. Take a screenshot of your Auction House Listings if possible, but otherwise do not interact with the AH in anyway, or items/gold may be permanently lost.

So far players have confirmed that:
Trying to list an item on the Auction House causes the player to softlock. Once relogged, that item and all other listings are neither in the player's inventory, nor the Auction House. Once this issue has been resolved, if you have any missing items, send a ticket to customer support.
Allegedly trying to remove items from the Auction House causes the same error.
Searching for items on the Auction House brings up zero results.

Since it's early, I've posted this in General Chat with the hopes that non-discord players can see this before they lose items.
Once the issue is officially addressed by Nexon, pls yeet this post into Bugs and Glitches. Thx <3
Niought

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited August 22, 2022
    oTL

wellp, too late xD

EDIT: Yeah. Even after the hangup. Still missing an item. yaaaaaaay ! Technical Difficulties! ! !

4ZFopyv.gif

RIP missing item. Aaaaand got it back !
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    OMG, how many trillions in gold is being held in the Auction House in waiting-to-be-completed sales of dead bees?

If trillions are lost we might see deflation in-game.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Oh you young whippersnappers, stop your bellyaching. Why, back in my day, instead of losing items, we lost entire characters!
    Berryswirl
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    I can picture it now... rubbing alcohol, metamucil, and sevelamer
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Oh you young whippersnappers, stop your bellyaching. Why, back in my day, instead of losing items, we lost entire characters!