Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did hunger recovery get nerfed?

PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
in General Chat
I recall the hunger meter recovering fully when you transformed into Paladin/DK did it get nerfed or am I not remembering things right?

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited September 22, 2022
    Not at all,

for the longest time it has always restored a certain amount. I think since you're more powerful now: transformations won't restore as much as it used to because you have a bigger hunger bar
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Not at all,

for the longest time it has always restored a certain amount. I think since you're more powerful now it won't restore as much as it used to because you have a bigger hunger bar

ah okays then I really was just not remembering right lmao I keep taking breaks off and on mabi so I was just curious.~ <3