Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Some advice on kitchen dungeon

WolfsingerWolfsinger
Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
in General Chat
Frankly, I hate it. Takes so much time and concentration when I could just actually be doing the grinding needed for cooking, period. I'm at least at a point where I'm not getting bullied to death by salads and spices, but its still a grind that takes irritatingly long for what feels like little reward. All for some books I'm opening once and dropping immediately to skill up.
Though frankly at least I don't have to memorize the darn thing so, small silver lining.

So, to those people still existent in this web space, I'm curious. How do you manage this dungeon of sporks and nightmares, and make a grinding experience easier?

-and if anyone mentions skill training seals ima slappa you :)-

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Frankly, I hate it. Takes so much time and concentration when I could just actually be doing the grinding needed for cooking, period. I'm at least at a point where I'm not getting bullied to death by salads and spices, but its still a grind that takes irritatingly long for what feels like little reward. All for some books I'm opening once and dropping immediately to skill up.
    Though frankly at least I don't have to memorize the darn thing so, small silver lining.

So, to those people still existent in this web space, I'm curious. How do you manage this dungeon of sporks and nightmares, and make a grinding experience easier?

-and if anyone mentions skill training seals ima slappa you :)-

If you must do that dungeon then Dance of Death is handy as it's damage is not scaled back. As for training seals? No, I won't mention them but I will remind you of the level 200 training bonus.

Hee hee
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    It's been a while since I've done it but Divine Link is going to be your best friend so that you don't get heavily aggroed.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Helsa wrote: »
    If you must do that dungeon then Dance of Death is handy as it's damage is not scaled back. As for training seals? No, I won't mention them but I will remind you of the level 200 training bonus.

Hee hee

Okay you know what fair enough, I do keep forgetting that exists. But you're walking a fine line lol
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

Hee hee

Okay you know what fair enough, I do keep forgetting that exists. But you're walking a fine line lol

:) If you look at the numbers, I think you'll realize that I just made your day!
  • SteferdSteferd
    kitchen linens