Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Summer's Salutations Screenshot Contest

ArcielliaArciellia
Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited October 16, 2023 in Contests and Events
Hey Milletians!

Spring came and went so swiftly, that Summer is already approaching! To get into the season, we'd like to introduce our Summer's Salutations Screenshot Contest!

Submissions Open: Monday, June 12 at 12 PM PDT
Submission End: Monday, June 19 at 12 PM PDT
Voting Open: Monday, June 19 at 12 PM PDT
Voting End: Wednesday, June 21 at 12 PM PDT

Contest details:
Show us your Summery Homesteads while we transition out of Spring!
Provide a text entry about your homestead, how it relates to summer, or any nostalgic memories you have about Mabinogi in the summertime season

How to Enter:
Please submit your screenshots and captions, along with your in-game name Discord name, in this thread!

Submit a screenshot of your Mabinogi Homestead while you get into the Summer Seasons!
Provide a text entry about your homestead, how it relates to summer, or any nostalgic memories you have about Mabinogi in the summertime season!

To take nicer screenshots, you can use CTRL+N to hide names, CTRL+P to hide parties, and the \ button to hide the UI.

Judging and Voting: Submissions will be voted upon by moderation team, Nexon employees, and myself.
Creativity and Uniqueness - 60%
Appropriate Theme - 40%

Three (3x) Grand Prize Winners receive 45x Open Ocean Boxes
Ten (10x) Runners-Ups receive 11x Open Ocean Boxes

Winners' posts will be posted in a follow-up thread!

FULL RULES FOUND HERE: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/26366/rules-summers-salutations-screenshot-contest?new=1

If you're not already here, join our Mabinogi Discord to chat with fellow Milletians, participate in future contests, and more! : https://discord.com/invite/mabinogi

Comments

• ZaineZaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    image.png
    Obviously nothing says summer more than fishing. Mabinogi and fishing is probably one of the most nostalgic things to me about this game to me. I remember setting up my character to afk fish countless days for rare equipment and eventually getting my first rank 1 skill fishing.
    ArcielliaBlack_Iris788
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    aCrCAab.png
    Relaxing in the summer breeze as I sit upon the step of my tree house, all the while getting a gorgeous view of the garden.

IGN- liberate
    Discord- .liberate
    Arciellia
  • DogyyblueDogyyblue
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    As spring transitions into summer, the snow from winter gradually melts away due to rising temperatures. The increasing warmth of the sun causes Summer to come! With the Summer heat brings new Friends to the spas! Even if some want to stay in the tub.image.png

IGN - dogyyblue
    Discord - dogyyblue
    Arciellia
  • ZaineZaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    Zaine wrote: »
    image.png
    Obviously nothing says summer more than fishing. Mabinogi and fishing is probably one of the most nostalgic things to me about this game to me. I remember setting up my character to afk fish countless days for rare equipment and eventually getting my first rank 1 skill fishing.
    Forgot ign and discord
    IGN - Thyme
    Discord - thyme_
    Arciellia
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    wc6DiJd.png
    On a hot summer day, I hoarded a lot of water-based homestead chairs that I had a hard time figuring out which one is better for the character to swim in the water. Instead of getting into the water, I decided to relax on the island, surrounded by water and snow. A mix of hot temperatures and a blanket of snow makes a nice cool wind for my character to relax and take a nap.

IGN: Darkwaterfury
    Discord: worthyx
    ArcielliaLordtune
  • ZaylinZaylin
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    Homestead_Event_2.PNG

When I think of my homestead, I think of the countless summer days and nights that I have spent in it with my guild and closest friends. It was always a safe and comfortable place for all of us to hang out, play music or just chat for hours. We had numerous unforgettable memories created in it.

IGN: Zaylin
    Discord: Zaylin#6289
    ArcielliaBlack_Iris788
  • IriisiaIriisia
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    edited June 14, 2023
    nL5shX3.jpg

Everyone knows that with summer comes hot days that make us want to enjoy them
    and just be lazy in the shade of trees, enjoying the coolness of ice cream or pleasant water during vacations.
    When I designed my Homestead, I couldn't miss such a place!
    That would perfectly reflect this state for moments of relaxation on hot summer's days!
    And then this BBQ...with r1 cooking in evening time...Yummy!

IGN: Iriisia
    Discord: aki.kaze
    ArcielliaBlack_Iris788
  • FionaMoonlightFionaMoonlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    Do you know what's best in summer? A Summer Board Game with friends!!!

This is a board game I created in my homestead and I usually play it with some guildies and friends~ It's very fun and surely the best game to play during summertime! For this contest, I decided to redecorate it a bit to give off the summer vibes :sunglasses:

mabinogi_2023_06_15_113105.png
    Some of these people are definitely not partners-

IGN: Pionya
    Discord: amantheats
    ArcielliaLordtuneBlack_Iris788
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    edited June 16, 2023
    After a whole night walking through the Connous Desert, I finally find my oasis. The summer's heat is strong during daylight, but absent at night... I should make a fire to keep the summer heat with me throughout the bitter night.
    784.JPG

IGN: AMARAZ
    Discord: amaraz
    ArcielliaBlack_Iris788
  • LavuLavuLavuLavu
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    edited June 16, 2023
    1abeach.jpg
    IGN: Lavuda
    Discord: Lavie

In the summer we like to play in the kiddy pool
    Black_Iris788Arciellia
  • Black_Iris788Black_Iris788
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,105
    Incominggggg!!!! Out of my wayyyyy!!!! X(

SGFmyXl.png

"0.5_seconds_before_collision.jpeg"
    "Summer_rafting_gone_wrong.png"

What fun is summer without a little splash and a big crash? Nothing beats a minor misadventure in the summer sun. I hope you can swim, because nothing's stopping this raft! (LITERALLY.) #HS River #Rafting #Totally unintentional #Accident #RIP camera guy #Oof

IGN - Saruvia
    Discord - please DM me
    LordtuneArciellia
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited June 17, 2023
    OZQmx27.png
    It's summer time which means it's time for fun in the sun! Fun times camping, meeting up at the old childhood treehouse, and bike rides, also can't forget strolling through the sunflower fields! No summer is complete without sunflowers c:

IGN: Meyki
    Discord: Meyumii
    Black_Iris788Arciellia
  • KareziKarezi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    edited June 18, 2023
    4WXUo4m.png

My hot summer homestead consists of the Little Island Getaway and the Kalliste Pool Villa. It's a bit hard to see but I also have a grill and a table out for a lovely outdoor barbecue. Both of my friends who I've taken this screenshot with have a winter and spring themed homestead respectively, so it was a pleasure to invite them over for this event!

IGN: Kelphae
    Discord: lalondalot
    LordtuneBlack_Iris788Arciellia
  • HikuninHikunin
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    Aq3CvGc.png

Summertime! Just spending time watering and taking care of my flowers!

IGN: Hikunin
    Discord: hikunin
    Black_Iris788Arciellia
  • SakuramokonaSakuramokona
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    lVlf6DR.png

In the summertime I'd like to be under the sea!

IGN: matchacco
    Discord: matchacco
    LordtuneBlack_Iris788Arciellia
  • LycheeLychee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited June 19, 2023
    QadtKHe.jpg

Summer camping is full of making memories and taking pictures. From singing around the campfire to hitting the lake, we want to capture all the memories of our greatest moments in mabinogi. Friends, let us pray our chef is cooking the food properly this time. Hopefully there's a toilet nearby... let's just say some of us aren't good at digging a hole and aiming. Be considerate and clean up after yourself. Hey, did you just steal my smores?!

IGN: Matcha
    Discord: Matchasmoothie
    enchantmentCestlavieBlack_Iris788Arciellia
  • JobibiJobibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    edited June 19, 2023
    ggZ66uz.png

The best part about summer is camping! Reading late into the cool breezy night by the crackling fire, air full of the soothing sound of crickets and cicadas, while fireflies dance through the trees. As the fire dies out, you can stare up at the stars and contemplate your (fantasy) life.

IGN: Rynn
    Discord: rynnabunna
    Black_Iris788Arciellia
  • CestlavieCestlavie
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    edited June 19, 2023
    zfSBpUs.png

Summer festivals are fun to be part of. Watching other people enjoy, being part of the community.

IGN: Sly
    Discord: 욕쟁이 할머니 (antinomy_)
    LycheeLordtuneenchantmentBlack_Iris788Arciellia
  • LordtuneLordtune
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Fy_sAstXgAMErfA?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

The site of many pool parties to come! I wanted to create a place my friends and guildies could come together to use all our water themed toys. Whether its lounging in the pond or swinging from a tree, my summer homestead is the place to be! :3

Come by for a visit sometime!

IGN:Funkay14
    Discord: Funkay14
    Arciellia
  • DarkhixDarkhix
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    image.png?width=1109&height=578

For my summer homestead I wanted it to represent my thoughts and experiences with mabinogi, it was always a game that I held a special place in my heart, it was something I could come back to, sit down and enjoy grinding the content that the game offers as I remember my past summers grinding away leveling up my life skills and commercing. The homestead also reflects how the fruits of your labor shines during the summer as it was the time for all the plants and flowers blooming in my area as I do gardening and landscaping projects on my family's acreage house throughout the year.

IGN: Hikka90
    Discord: DuckusQuackus
    Arciellia