Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Game Breaking Bugs/Glitches

PFDCEOPFDCEO
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Bugs and Glitches
When can a player expect their issue to be resolved after submitting a ticket 40 days ago? The Issue in question being the inability of the game to recognize that a player has done Generations 9-Saga 1 and a Broken Brionac that cannot be fixed by any means? This is causing a massive handicap to the player. I have learned from other players that some people did not get resolved for over 4 months? Im assuming the bug has to affect the entirety of the server for it to be considered important? With no Brionac and the inability to do blannids that means a player misses out of Blunting Field Technique causing them to miss a huge chunk of Defense making end game content extremely harder.No blannids = no blannid buff level 4 no AP as well. No Brionac= no peel. How can we as a Community speed along the process for all players suffering from a bug or glitch for months ?
heybunni

Comments

• heybunniheybunni
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    My friend has this same issue currently, I think he submitted a ticket as well. Best of luck hopefully they can resolve this as I always need more human peelers~
    PFDCEO
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    It seems odd for them to take so long addressing the issue of a player that is quite literally gatekeeping the player from content. They've made something like Brionac is so integral to so many boss fights and have interwoven all this generation and Blaanid content so firmly together you'd think they'd be on top of generational issues as to avoid an entire character being borderline unplayable (or at the least, severely crippled) due to locked progression.
    PFDCEO
  • PFDCEOPFDCEO
    Tairiku wrote: »
    It seems odd for them to take so long addressing the issue of a player that is quite literally gatekeeping the player from content. They've made something like Brionac is so integral to so many boss fights and have interwoven all this generation and Blaanid content so firmly together you'd think they'd be on top of generational issues as to avoid an entire character being borderline unplayable (or at the least, severely crippled) due to locked progression.

You are absolutely right, Mabinogi is a great game but its always been support issues that brought the game down. I say this as someone who has been playing since G1, this is very crippling it makes it seem like everything is a money grab and theres 0 transparency with the Mabinogi Team. We do have a great community nonetheless.
  • PFDCEOPFDCEO
    heybunni wrote: »
    My friend has this same issue currently, I think he submitted a ticket as well. Best of luck hopefully they can resolve this as I always need more human peelers~

Thank you! #Humanpeelers
  • VairedVaired
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    This is simply unacceptable. You can't even play the game considering you literally cannot progress. How do they expect you to enjoy it at all after 40 WHOLE DAYS!
    PFDCEO
  • PFDCEOPFDCEO
    Vaired wrote: »
    This is simply unacceptable. You can't even play the game considering you literally cannot progress. How do they expect you to enjoy it at all after 40 WHOLE DAYS!

It sucks even worse that its during the entirety of the Masterplan event . It only comes around every 6 months ....really sucks
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 105
    Dang, that sounds like a horrible issue. I am not sure how long it takes for Nexon to fix something, especially something like this. But I think 40 days is pretty ridiculous. I am not even sure if the problem is they just need to give you a new brionac, or if they need to somehow fix your character data so that the game/NPCs respond correctly as if you have beaten those generations, assuming you already did (obviously).
    It sounds like the latter is probably the issue. It's not like I am a Game Dev, but I feel like doing this could be easy or hard. Considering this game is old I assume it is more on the hard side. But, I hope they are at least replying to you and will compensate you accordingly, because that's a super weird issue and very inconvenient.

Have they responded to you at all? What is the last thing they said?
    PFDCEO wrote: »
    When can a player expect their issue to be resolved after submitting a ticket 40 days ago? The Issue in question being the inability of the game to recognize that a player has done Generations 9-Saga 1 and a Broken Brionac that cannot be fixed by any means? This is causing a massive handicap to the player. I have learned from other players that some people did not get resolved for over 4 months? Im assuming the bug has to affect the entirety of the server for it to be considered important? With no Brionac and the inability to do blannids that means a player misses out of Blunting Field Technique causing them to miss a huge chunk of Defense making end game content extremely harder.No blannids = no blannid buff level 4 no AP as well. No Brionac= no peel. How can we as a Community speed along the process for all players suffering from a bug or glitch for months ?

PFDCEO
  • xFurtivenessxFurtiveness
    Mabinogi Rep: 205
    That is sad that a ticket can go on that long without anyone informing you about the status or updating you on the situation i would expect more from nexon and the mabinogi team. I can only imagine the difficulties that you face not having access to generations and equipment that everyone else has it limits gameplay as a whole no technique no peeling, etc. Hooefully Nexon and Mabinogi step up and help the players that play and spend money on their game
    PFDCEO
  • KillerzeroKillerzero
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    This is an issue that needs to resolved ASAP. There is no way someone can actually play and expect to enjoy the game with such annoying problems persist.
  • PFDCEOPFDCEO
    NinjaBoy wrote: »
    Dang, that sounds like a horrible issue. I am not sure how long it takes for Nexon to fix something, especially something like this. But I think 40 days is pretty ridiculous. I am not even sure if the problem is they just need to give you a new brionac, or if they need to somehow fix your character data so that the game/NPCs respond correctly as if you have beaten those generations, assuming you already did (obviously).
    It sounds like the latter is probably the issue. It's not like I am a Game Dev, but I feel like doing this could be easy or hard. Considering this game is old I assume it is more on the hard side. But, I hope they are at least replying to you and will compensate you accordingly, because that's a super weird issue and very inconvenient.

Have they responded to you at all? What is the last thing they said?
    PFDCEO wrote: »

The last thing they have said to me is the generic asking for my patience as they cannot update me via ticket anymore I will have to play the wait and see game by continously looking at the homepage for an update. They would not clarify what i am looking for on the homepage.
  • PFDCEOPFDCEO
    Killerzero wrote: »
    This is an issue that needs to resolved ASAP. There is no way someone can actually play and expect to enjoy the game with such annoying problems persist.

Extremely hard to enjoy its terrible
  • PFDCEOPFDCEO
    Update: No update i tried to get one and I was told to keep monitoring the homepage and they dont have the capacity to send me updates. No compensation nothing.....