Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Another Homestead Expansion, please!

ShakayaShakaya
Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
edited February 11, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
There's been so many events that give out a ton of homestead props as prizes (Cursed Labyrinth, Christmas events, Mabi Land, Cookie Island, and now this Commerce Event too...) and I don't know about you but my homestead is getting to be super cramped. I love collecting as many of the limited time homestead props as I possibly can, and I won't be able to continue this hobby for much longer unless we're able to expand again! (unless I start just throwing everything in without making it look good...)

Which is why I wanted to make this suggestion thread! So many other aspects of the game are being revamped right now, and I'd really like to see homesteads get a turn with that, too!

While we're talking about homesteads, I'd also really like to be able to go inside the mansion I have on my homestead (even if it's just a copy of the housing area houses, that'd be nice I think). Though, I personally would be 100% satisfied if I could just expand my homestead out a bit further and have that be the only thing that gets added. QwQ

What do you guys think?
Sphyra21NegumikoGleemypuffDarkpixie99CrimsọnLoreynaElfvieSamuelalexCarlize
  1. Would you like a homestead expansion?44 votes
    1. PLEASE! YAAAAS!!!
       91% (40 votes)
    2. It wouldn't effect me either way
       7% (3 votes)
    3. No. I do not want homesteads to be worked on at all.
       2% (1 vote)

Comments

• Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Also it looks like we might be getting some more HS props via an event soon ^^.
    Shakaya
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    homestead space is even more cramped if you have a herb garden. I think it would be interesting if we could make our homestead more like a bandit homestead. bandit homesteads have a small bridge going to a tiny area of land and they have a better background surrounding their homestead instead of just a empty wasteland. would be kind of nice to have those kinds of options for our homesteads as well.
    ShakayaPeloiSphyra21
  • HealingGibbyHealingGibby
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    How about a homestead inventory solely for homestead props stored on the homestead. Also adding a feature to save homestead layouts would be nice to change it up every so often for the holidays.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Please expand TT
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Please. ;~; My homestead is ready to explode.
  • GleemypuffGleemypuff
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    I'd love to have a bigger homestead~
    Maybe even some new house designs for those of us in the snow area~
    ShakayaAsuriel
  • bobobobo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    While we're at it, I really hope there will be an option in the future to change the type of homestead we could have. I personally like the Physis snowy homestead but at the time when homesteads first came out, I had no idea what it was and chose the grassy area because I thought I'd be super far from my friends LOL. But yeah, definitely need a bigger homestead than the current max. I'm starting to remove some of my items to make room. If anything, like what HealingGibby said, an inventory just for homesteads. Maybe something similar to the dressing room? Playing tetris on my homestead is starting to get annoying LOL
    Shakaya
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yes, please! I'm getting closer to my last expansion (Currently Lv. 11) and I don't know if it will be enough for me or not.
    I'd love to progress with my homestead more and I'm hoping they add more updates and levels for it.
    Shakaya
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I'm hoping we get an expansion as well! I love everything relating to homesteads!
    ShakayaSherri
  • YuyunYuyun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Same! I've been wanting to upgrade my HS and been stuck at max HS exp for a long while now.
    Shakaya
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Please give us an expansion.
  • LoreynaLoreyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    edited February 18, 2017
    -bangs pots and pans together- WHAT DO WE WANT? AN EXPANSION!

AND WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

N O W!

-ahem-

Seriously. I have wanted a space expand on my 'stead for awhile. Can this happen soon? I'd appreciate it! ^^
    Sphyra21ShakayaSherriCarlize
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    too
    many
    pretty
    things!!!

need
    homestead
    expansion
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! -eye twitch-
    ShakayaAsuriel
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Yes please XD i need more space especially with events giving out homestead items. +1
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    edited March 3, 2017
    I don't even know what to do with the tree I got from the OX event. My homestead became 100% full after Naco Commerce event. The new tree is just super awkwardly thrown somewhere. And if they keep throwing new event homestead items at us without expanding, then my homestead is just gonna turn into a storeroom of bobbleheads. QwQ
    Asuriel
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited March 12, 2017
    I would be happy with more stuff for the homestead like different flowers, bushes, animals or a carpentry bench to work with they seemed to have missed that one. And I agree a bigger homestead would be nice.And what would be cool is that you could see other homesteads around or walk down a road and visit an neighboring homestead or a friends homestead more interaction between homesteaders
    Asuriel
  • VrangoVrango
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    I've had an idea for a while of homestead being one per account but being more like... a giant island, say...4 times as big with one section in each land type and the 4th section being stone, for the various houses and buildings as well as tools and props of that nature, would that be acceptable?
    Asuriel
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 12, 2017
    not only the expansion

I also want them to change the outside scenery so it won't look like wasteland
    Asuriel
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    On the topic of expansion, I'd also like to be able to change the location of it as well, as a beginner I did not know what a homestead was and was already overwhelmed by information from other things, I ended up with a Uladh homestead when I actually wanted a Physis one. On all my other characters on the account I made only Physis homesteads out of envy and inner sadness from not being able to have it as my main homestead. (Sheds a single tear)
    Asuriel
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    How about a homestead inventory solely for homestead props stored on the homestead. Also adding a feature to save homestead layouts would be nice to change it up every so often for the holidays.

This is why being able to go into the tent, house or mansion on the homestead would be amazing. Have like a closet or chest inside that holds an endless amount of items for your homestead.