Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Comments

• HarukaspiceHarukaspice
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,345
    @Niceleaf You can mail it, I'll be on later but idk how long I'll stay ^^;;;
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Hi, is there a gold slot open, or may I be put on a waiting list? c:
  • HarukaspiceHarukaspice
    @Nyaa I'll put you in the waiting list if that's okay o/ You can also fill the form now if you want
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Harukaspice That's fine c: I will fill out the form soon, but might not until tomorrow. I need to figure out what I want, but I will get it posted as soon as I can. Thank you!
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Harukaspice Sorry I hadn't gotten around to filling out the form until now, I've been under the weather but I've gotten the info together now. :3

IGN: Faiflowright (Mari) but I'm normally on Nyaa (Alexina) if you need to contact me faster. But I will pay with gold on Mari c:
    Style: Waist Up A + Background
    References/Extra: https://toyhou.se/596109.mel (pink baking outfit, please) in a pose similar to this? http://safebooru.org//images/994/4b198d71667adc62641039263b41096f198d7d57.jpg?1000261 Feel free to put a frosting bag in the hand on our right, if you'd like, but a recipe book works fine as well. If the background could be more like a kitchen setting, that would be great. It doesn't have as many things as the pose reference does, the main thing I'd like included is a cake and the bowl of frosting. WIPs would be loved if possible <3 Let me know if you have any questions.
    Can I stream this?: Yes! If you do, I'd love to watch. Just give me a heads up before you plan on streaming and I'll try to be around.
    Total: 10mil
  • HarukaspiceHarukaspice
    @Nevine 's commission done! This took a while, sorry for taking so long;;;;

I also edited the first post a bit since we can use images again!

nevine_2_bg_by_takanetan-daywcme.png
    Okamixdimsum
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    @Nevine 's commission done! This took a while, sorry for taking so long;;;;

I also edited the first post a bit since we can use images again!

nevine_2_bg_by_takanetan-daywcme.png

I just wanted to pop in and say that is mindblowing! I absolutely love your art!!

• HarukaspiceHarukaspice
    Korore wrote: »
    I just wanted to pop in and say that is mindblowing! I absolutely love your art!!

Waaa thank you so much!! q q ///
  • KeiEmikoKeiEmiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 415
    Ahhh! These drawings are too gooddd! How much would a chibi drawing consisting of 3 people cost in terms of USD/gold and would you be able to draw characters from a different game(Blade and soul)?
  • HarukaspiceHarukaspice
    edited February 14, 2017
    KeiEmiko wrote: »
    Ahhh! These drawings are too gooddd! How much would a chibi drawing consisting of 3 people cost in terms of USD/gold and would you be able to draw characters from a different game(Blade and soul)?

Thank you so much!!////
    The detailed chibis would be 45USD|| 18m gold and the valentines ones would be 24 USD
    And yes! I can draw from other games, oc's etc o/
  • DraxconDraxcon
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    edited February 15, 2017
    Hi, I'd like to purchase some art from you if possible,
    IGN: Draxcon
    Style: Simple Icon
    References/Extra:
    -http://imgur.com/a/CaueK (Character)
    -http://imgur.com/a/PIP3S (Pose)
    Can I stream this?: I don't mind personally.
    Total: I'll Pay 10$ (or more) in PP, if that's fine with you.
    Also, am I supposed to buy a certain style with the simple icon or is that it? I'd like to know, thanks!
  • HarukaspiceHarukaspice
    edited May 22, 2022
    Okamixdimsum
  • HarukaspiceHarukaspice
    WIP for @Nyaa

19e55d0dda2996e02636b54492ae5812.png
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Harukaspice Aah its looking adorable so far! > u < That background is looking wonderful, and Mel is looking great. I'm sure your coloring will make this look even more fantastic, I'm looking forward to it.

I'd like to ask for a few changes, if it's alright with you c:
    Could you make the the bow on her waist have pointed ends similar to http://puu.sh/uagwo.jpg and make her hat and her buttons a bit larger?
    Would you be able to make her waist under her bust a bit less thin, and make her bust slightly less bulky/large looking please? I think if the bust didn't go as far down, it would look smaller.
    Could you make her sleeves a bit more tapered outwards and looser? Since they're both upwards and a bit loose-fitting, her sleeves could be sliding downwards just a bit, if possible.

Feel free to let me know if I'm asking for too much, or if you'd like clarification! You've done a great job with the pose, and it really shows her interest in baking well. I'm super excited to see how it turns out, the ones you've been posting have been turning out stunning. Thank you so much for the WIP, I really appreciate it :3 I'm happy to pay whenever you'd like me to.
  • HarukaspiceHarukaspice
    @Nyaa I hope this is better! Should I change something else? : D
    You can mail the payment anytime! If you rather meet in game I'll add you as soon as I get online (tonight or tomorrow)
    238cf88b99b712d1c788407a0dac5ec7.png
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Harukaspice Could you make the bow on her waist bigger overall compared to the belt, so it looks more like the belt is what's been tied into the bow? Hopefully these pictures show what I mean: https://puu.sh/ubYIf.png and http://puu.sh/ubYKm.jpg The knot of the bow would be around the same size as the belt, I think, but overall the bow shouldn't be too much larger.
    Otherwise it looks perfect to me! :D The way you've done the sleeves now looks wonderful. Thank you so much for the changes, I really appreciate it. I can pay whenever, I'll add ya on Alexina so you can give me a nudge when you're on. You're free to send a junk item through the mail with the amount to my Mari character, if that is easier for you.
  • HarukaspiceHarukaspice
    Updating with WIPs! @Nyaa I'll be sending the junk item later tonight! and for @Draxcon

af83d1674db848c35b9c811730578676.png
    1fa09568383a15e004e94b51139e9996.png
    Okamixdimsum
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    so much pretty arts lately, I swear when I come back from poverty I'll be back so you can take it all again 8D
    really wanna go for a style A next time...
  • NyaaNyaa
    @Harukaspice The bow is perfect now, thanks so much <3
  • HarukaspiceHarukaspice
    so much pretty arts lately, I swear when I come back from poverty I'll be back so you can take it all again 8D
    really wanna go for a style A next time...

Ayyy, I'll be waiting qwq!! and thanks a lot!!

updating with Finished commissions for @Shioren

cresai_valentines_1_by_takanetan-dazllws.png
    cresai_valentines_2_by_takanetan-dazllx9.png
    cresai_valentines_3_by_takanetan-db00xkf.png