Check out the patch notes for the February 18th update: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/65163/patch-notes-february-18th-2021
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Reskins Ahoy!

Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
Mabinogi Rep: 8,440
Posts: 1,701
Member
in General Chat
You can thank Nexon KR... or boo them for nothing new.

Linky Link
2239110.PNG
22392915.jpg

Comments

  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,525
    Posts: 2,363
    Member
    edited February 22, 2017
    These look super nice, but I get the feeling we're getting a Pet Box XD.

    And for those booing for nothing new; KR is apparently plotting something new involving Giants. =D
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Posts: 465
    Member
    They may be reskins...

    But some of those are quality reskins.
    SylviaWolfeSherriMeyPeloiSenyuni
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,440
    Posts: 1,701
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    These look super nice, but I get the feeling we're getting a Pet Box XD.

    Yes, that seems to be the case.

    b769f818b68e41fc9fd4d2b2554b9b32.png
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,525
    Posts: 2,363
    Member
    edited February 22, 2017
    @Nilrem Agreed. The armor on the bone dragon looks great, and the white-haired alto's hair style is more appealing to me than its original one, and the witch hat suits the Fallen Fairy so well. XD

    However, when I look at that Pegasus, because of the mane, my mind goes to thinking someone turn Scathach into a horse.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    Ooooooooooooh! Fallen fairy, phoenix, and the Alto on the right side are my faves. <3
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,525
    Posts: 2,363
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    These look super nice, but I get the feeling we're getting a Pet Box XD.

    Yes, that seems to be the case.

    b769f818b68e41fc9fd4d2b2554b9b32.png

    Which I'm not even mad about. You can get some awesome pets for cheap like that.
  • LiyetaLiyeta
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,060
    Posts: 765
    Member
    Mabinogi.
    When you dont even know what you are buying anymore…
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,525
    Posts: 2,363
    Member
    The Random Pet Box is nothing new. We've had them in the past. It's called the Master's Secret Pet Box. We got a bunch of Dyes with some of them, which if they decided to bring back, I hope they made it so the dyes don't expire. -_-
  • SutaruSutaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,715
    Posts: 157
    Member
    Phoenix, Sheepy, and Fallen Fairy look soooooooo good. I need.
  • AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Posts: 59
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    The Random Pet Box is nothing new. We've had them in the past. It's called the Master's Secret Pet Box. We got a bunch of Dyes with some of them, which if they decided to bring back, I hope they made it so the dyes don't expire. -_-

    All those dyes gave me nightmares....never again.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,580
    Posts: 8,215
    Member
    Diamond phoenix...finally.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,765
    Posts: 1,751
    Member
    this was all talked about in the other thread last night. there's also a bundle you can buy that gives you a potion that puts a pets straight to level 200
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,580
    Posts: 8,215
    Member
    Arjune wrote: »
    this was all talked about in the other thread last night. there's also a bundle you can buy that gives you a potion that puts a pets straight to level 200

    That's just wrong.
    GretaLiyeta
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,530
    Posts: 670
    Member
    People do buy them, so it works. :I
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 62,580
    Posts: 8,215
    Member
    For shame.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,440
    Posts: 1,701
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    this was all talked about in the other thread last night. there's also a bundle you can buy that gives you a potion that puts a pets straight to level 200

    That's just wrong.

    I left that part out, because Nexon NA may decide to change the details of how that potion is obtained...because they're just Nexon.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Diamond phoenix...finally.

    I wish they had the blue one too. :C Or just make them dyeable already so I can make myself a baby blue one!!!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,765
    Posts: 1,751
    Member
    yeah the blue phoenix is pretty nice... it's the only one I like XD
    KingEphy
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Posts: 190
    Member
    edited February 23, 2017
    AstralBlue wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    The Random Pet Box is nothing new. We've had them in the past. It's called the Master's Secret Pet Box. We got a bunch of Dyes with some of them, which if they decided to bring back, I hope they made it so the dyes don't expire. -_-

    All those dyes gave me nightmares....never again.

    I love those dyes, but I'm glad they expire. Having 600 dyes per pet would kill the market for a very long time. But now getting rid of them is easier since there's the delete expired items button now. I still have a few of those pets saved for when I have a lot of things to dye.

    As for the box itself, I love most of these reskins <3
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,525
    Posts: 2,363
    Member
    edited February 23, 2017
    Yeah, but they weren't tradeable; the way people who didn't have the dyes were dyeing stuff was by trading their items to the person with the dyes (which unfortunately led to a bit of scamming). If the dyes just sit without expiring within the dye gachapon, it would be nice and THEN the timer could start once a dye was converted to a usable one or at least extend the time duration. Trying to spam-dye whatever you can in the... I think 7-day time period you had was rather annoying.