Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No Maintenance?

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    inb4 no raid bosses spawn which usually happens when there's no maint :P

oh well... haven;t really been going to those anyways
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited February 23, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    inb4 no raid bosses spawn which usually happens when there's no maint :P

oh well... haven;t really been going to those anyways

True...we're complaining for nothing. lol!

get?url=https%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2F705d2d0dcfa5d013f0b119ffc1669590%2Ftumblr_inline_nrtqldDD1l1qc8ajp_500.gif&key=IzTYaC3yqXUezMQN-z_8bA
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Clef wrote: »
    How Nexon of them.
    Hopefully they have a good reason, like some big content coming that needs adjustment? Maybe Memento.

Can this be a new saying now?
    "How Nexon of them to do that!"
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    Daraeus wrote: »
    We don't need a maintenance every week. We only had 2 sales to turn off, which can be done without bringing the service down. We don't want to bring down servers for no reason :D

but what about restarting the servers so they don't explode
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited February 23, 2017
    Zerukan wrote: »
    Daraeus wrote: »
    We don't need a maintenance every week. We only had 2 sales to turn off, which can be done without bringing the service down. We don't want to bring down servers for no reason :D

but what about restarting the servers so they don't explode

That's what I said. -shrugs-

...And please guys, stop pulling my heart strings on the memento update. That still has to be a long ways off. :(

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Well, I have a Windows Update for some reason, so maybe the reason for the pushed back maintenance is due to that. Hoping we'll have notice within a few hours.
    Greta
  • 암호암호
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Hamster lives matter!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    암호 wrote: »
    Hamster lives matter!

Didadidadididodo Diiidadidido
    Didadidadidadiludaludadidiludadidadidooo...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited February 23, 2017
    @Gaea The Hamsterdance?

FerghusTheBlacksmith
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Leinei Yes...yes... -facepalms- Getting too old here. XD
  • KoisukiKoisuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I feel like there should be a maintenance soon. Channel 1 doesn't usually have a latency lag for me and it's just graphics lag. But now the lag is pretty bad that being in combat is kinda risky especially for fighters who have to 1v1 with their knuckles and then switch off to another weapon for everything else.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Koisuki wrote: »
    I feel like there should be a maintenance soon. Channel 1 doesn't usually have a latency lag for me and it's just graphics lag. But now the lag is pretty bad that being in combat is kinda risky especially for fighters who have to 1v1 with their knuckles and then switch off to another weapon for everything else.

I've been having this for the past two months even after maintenances are performed on channel 1. It's getting kinda bad.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Koisuki wrote: »

yyyyyeus ch1 alexina was terrible yesterday, idk about today haven't logged on. i main fighter in the first place becuz all the other skillsets lag a lot for me lol (average connection in a faraway country) and even fighter itself was feeling it yesterday. they really needa fix focused fist bug too if that's even possible.

mm charging strike saves my life. all i ever use is pretty much fighter chains, smash/counter/assault, lightning rod, snapcast fireball, lullaby and mana shield that's it. using magic is dangerous sometimes tho >_<