Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How on earth..

AlukinaAlukina
Mabinogi Rep: 860
in General Chat
..Did she get her guns to be SO FAST??? Does anybody know? I want to make Dual Gunning my main skill set but despite having ALL the guns (and max Dowra SE's) and being aware of automatic enchant plus attack bonus with langu set (which I also have) I am not attacking nearly this fast?? How does she do it?? D:

Comments

• KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Yeah, -20 ping.
  • AlukinaAlukina
    Kaga wrote: »
    Yeah, -20 ping.

D'aw... I hope that's not true ; - ; I wanna shoot everything up that fast... No fair.
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Yeah seriously she has no lag at all!

Looks like she's using golden dowra, it's speed is "very fast". Same thing happens with my cross empire guns, I can shoot up someone 4-5 times before they reach me, it's awesome haha.
  • AlukinaAlukina
    Yeah seriously she has no lag at all!

Looks like she's using golden dowra, it's speed is "very fast". Same thing happens with my cross empire guns, I can shoot up someone 4-5 times before they reach me, it's awesome haha.

I don't think it's golden dowras. I mean golden dowras are very fast but you can't upgrade them (she has step 6) so those are Dowra SE's probably max roll with enchants/reforge (which is why I wanna know what enchants/reforge she's using)

Plus Languhiris Chaser set gives attack speed which makes guns faster too which I'm guessing she's also using that as her speed set with whatever enchants/reforge/etc. on it. D: I can guess what it is on her guns but I have no idea what she'd use on the armor. I commented on her video and asked so hopefully I'll get a response?

• SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    I don't think it's golden dowras. I mean golden dowras are very fast but you can't upgrade them (she has step 6) so those are Dowra SE's probably max roll with enchants/reforge (which is why I wanna know what enchants/reforge she's using)

Oh I didn't realize they were upgraded, watched it fast. Yeah probably dowra se, not too many guns with such long barrels.

Yeah it's probably not the guns alone giving her that speed. This is why I love dual guns though, so fast and still powerful, I have no patience to charge magic or draw my bow.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    It is what happens to player lag when the entire country is smaller then the state of California, and has a modern infrastructure.
    This game does not have very good coding to deal with lag due to distance from the servers as it was made for Korea, and just brought to the west as an after thought.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Behold Korean master internet infrastructure, built from the ground up on fiber optics, with the data only having to cross an area the size of Ohio, and not the size of the Moon. For those of us in the West, with our antiquated and decaying legacy infrastructure spanning a vast continent, those response times are a pipe dream.
    KingEphyFelice
  • KagaKaga
    NA players are lucky anyways. We eu people have to suffer with 210 ping AFTER using VPN.
    GretaAlexisEUKokoroDaktaroXiokunKingEphyNeynaSherri
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I do remember that attacking with duel guns causes the chat log to be filled with training messages, the training experience message on the left side of the screen, and you get double the messages since you attack twice per attack. I assume that some of the lag is from this.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Is this even mabi.. :'D
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Man look at those animations. So smooth. We need these animations over here. :c
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    I'd kill for some lagless play like that TBH, I know it aint ever coming my way, but I still watch KR videos in total awe
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    NA players wish for KR speed while EU and Australian players wish for NA speed. I'm on the Australian side so I can't even imagine how good NA players have it, I'd say u guys have a pretty good ping as it is.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Imagine how the lag is for Asian players...I can't even spam bash without being attacked back.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Cinnabun wrote: »
    NA players wish for KR speed while EU and Australian players wish for NA speed. I'm on the Australian side so I can't even imagine how good NA players have it, I'd say u guys have a pretty good ping as it is.

lol yea mannn. im in new zealand and there's no way could get close to that video. or even NA players. i get delays just changing weapons. watching the video was like 'whoa she can load counter immediately and it actually works' +_+ and if i try to use shooting rush.. hurr durr. dual gun in general is like no.
    people have given me advice before to summon a pet if getting overwhelmed in battle for stun etc but mate i will be dead before the pet summons properly :D
    crisis escape and chugging potions mhm.
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    NA players are lucky anyways. We eu people have to suffer with 210 ping AFTER using VPN.

cough- you forgot AU.. I'm here with 238 ping.. rip

Kaga
  • KagaKaga
    Neyna wrote: »

Yeah we both are doomed, waifu.
    rip clobber
    but you were still able to stay on 1st for months with that ping tho!
    Neyna
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    edited March 2, 2017

rip clobber

Could've been better. Would be nice if they add a server in EU and AU or something.. or give us some buffs based on our ping/location.

You mean we were doomed since we started NA.
    Kaga
  • KagaKaga

rip clobber

Could've been better. Would be nice if they add a server in EU and AU or something.. or give us some buffs based on our ping/location.

You mean we were doomed since we started NA.

Well yeah..
    We don't have any other option anyways.
    If only Nexon gave us an update that would benefit EU/AU players.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    The dual gun tutorial was so hard! Shoot the enemy 6 times? That's impossible! He would run up to me and hit me after 4 hits so I had to retry that lesson so many times.

Haha I was shocked when I first saw someone jump in the air with an Assault Slash right after Smash and struck the enemy before he hit the ground. We have to wait until the enemy is lying on the ground and is about to get back up before Assault Slash will come out.
    Daktaro