Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Star piece event

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Harukari wrote: »
    I said "Forget the suit, just get the pet" so here it is. He'll probably be dyed one day.

Ahh so it can be dyed? That pink color is very bleh imo.

I'm not sure, since I don't have any pet dyes on me. That's why I said probably.

Actually, I don't think it can be dyed. There's no rainbow icon next to it.
    ef2152ac4d6846a6bb511ead24f372f0.png
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Oh.. that's unfortunate :/
  • ShepShep
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Thanks for all the help, I'll try sending in a ticket.

&& The pet can't be dyed, I already tried with a pet dye on hand... literally minutes after getting it. It's a very bright pet lol.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 6, 2017
    I said "Forget the suit, just get the pet" so here it is. He'll probably be dyed one day.
    a86655386b7f4d2f8f84f7039cbe41f1.png

Nice pet name lol.
    IyasenuFilthyRedDevilbadnewsbarrettSherri
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    edited March 6, 2017
    I just went ahead and bought the last 2 colors I needed since I'm not entirely interested in any of the other prizes except maybe a training seal. I've got friends I can help with pieces who have almost all of their chisels still, so I'll be banging out missions and levels left and right ANYWAY and would have inevitably gotten more duplicates just the same...Kinda like I already did 4 or 5 times. :C I felt like a jerk dropping them in front of people who need them.

And not gonna lie, much disappoint in dat pink.
    SylviaWolfe
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I only need red and green. Not gonna give in and buy the remaining pieces yet. ;3
    Greta
  • KumalinaKumalina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    edited March 6, 2017
    3 green and 3 yellow stars out of 35 chisels
    im not crying (:
    badnewsbarrett
  • scorpin99scorpin99
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    edited March 6, 2017
    I'm lucky i got my nimbus yesterday, I guess it's always pink.
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 7, 2017
    I used 5 chisels and got only gems today... This is gonna be annoying part i see...
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited March 7, 2017
    So another RNG grind fest with a limited number of rolls?

SylviaWolfebadnewsbarrett
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    AgentJean wrote: »
    So another RNG grind fest with a limited number of rolls?

Yes, you do rely on RNG for the chance to get a star piece, however, each tool used on a broken piece allots you a coin to use for prizes later on. You can use those coins to buy the repaired star pieces if you want to finish your book faster or just want to compensate for luck. I'm happy they at least gave us that as an option. Said coins can also be used to buy other prizes like the star suit or training seals, but I find the fact that the only way you can get the broken pieces through Shadow Mission end chests is rather time-consuming.

I really wish they'd made it based on just random drop from monsters or a CP thing. =T
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited March 7, 2017
    you can sacrifice up to 20 star pieces and still get a suit so I bought my 2 missing pieces with coins :P with all the clouds I've seen already it should be possible to get the cloud unless you just have really, really bad luck :(

FNLF8uG.png

people in the discord didn't believe me when I said I named my cloud ABCgum lol
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    All i get is gems or same stars. I still need Yellow, Orange and Violet stars. I'm stuck with this for 3 days now...
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    good thing there's still like 13 days left :)
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I'll use this pet as a Carasek bag instead. :-)
    GretaSherriSylviaWolfe
  • GretaGreta
    Xiokun wrote: »

Lol. At least this bag is mountable and gives you a buff, also looks really shiny! :D
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah, I mean the Carasek Bag would be nice, but I could do just as well with a couple of pets.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 7, 2017
    Hey, I got a question. My friend and I decided to take a break from the Star Piece event yesterday and didn't go SM running. Today when I got my attendance event gift, I didn't get the star chisels? My friend got hers fine. I tried relogging and waiting again but still have gotten nothing. This is ridiculous..

EDIT: Obviously I got them like 5 minutes later. LOL
    That freaked me out and ticked me off. xP
    Strange..
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I just went ahead and bought the last 2 colors I needed since I'm not entirely interested in any of the other prizes except maybe a training seal. I've got friends I can help with pieces who have almost all of their chisels still, so I'll be banging out missions and levels left and right ANYWAY and would have inevitably gotten more duplicates just the same...Kinda like I already did 4 or 5 times. :C I felt like a jerk dropping them in front of people who need them.

And not gonna lie, much disappoint in dat pink.

any duplicate stars I get are directly dropped in Dunbarton. they are are kind of useless anyway so at least this way I can watch a few people struggle to pick it up until it vanishes XD I am very evil owo but yeah it is lame the stars can't be traded to friends or be sold :(

Sherri
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Greta wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »

Lol. At least this bag is mountable and gives you a buff, also looks really shiny! :D

Yeah! And it's pink like cotton candy! :D I wonder if it gives any stats if you eat it.
    Nope. I think I killed my pet. </3

KingEphyGreta