Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

March Update!

Comments

• AstralBlueAstralBlue
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Breath of Ladeca for humans, active buff skill increases movement speed, gameabout says it increases Movement Speed by 50. Not 50%, just 50, not sure if there's a difference.
    Pretty sure it's 50. It'll probably use the same speed rating it uses for pets.
    So assuming that if a player does not have any movement speed buffs active, instead of 100% movement speed (this is probably a value of 100) it will be 150% movement speed (value of 150 possibly).

• ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Shine of Eweca, I remember someone mentioning that the skill will not give stat bonus for your current total level and only future levels. Is this still the case?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 9, 2017
    These new passive skills are whats being released next week. Memento is probably going to be dragged out a few weeks later.

-pat pat-
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    Shine of Eweca, I remember someone mentioning that the skill will not give stat bonus for your current total level and only future levels. Is this still the case?

I believe that was for the "potential" level rewards... I dunno if we're gonna get the "potential" system or how it will work here

• AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    AstralBlue wrote: »
    Aeolys wrote: »
    The gameabout.com/board_qgja28 link had the Battle Dance skill as the first thing I saw and I went HTHNRNNNRGGGG. But it's just on top of the list of the All tab and it's unlikely to be released in this update.
    This is supposed to get released along with the Memento Update, since you need to complete the Memento quests up to a certain point before you can get the skill.

We need to prevent that update from happening somehow.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    AstralBlue wrote: »
    Aeolys wrote: »
    The gameabout.com/board_qgja28 link had the Battle Dance skill as the first thing I saw and I went HTHNRNNNRGGGG. But it's just on top of the list of the All tab and it's unlikely to be released in this update.
    This is supposed to get released along with the Memento Update, since you need to complete the Memento quests up to a certain point before you can get the skill.

We need to prevent that update from happening somehow.

Never.

I'mma do the wacky dance everywhere.
    Hiroki05
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 9, 2017
    C'mon don't you want to slide around having a seizure while obliterating everything???

giphy.gif
    [Deleted User]
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Gaea wrote: »
    C'mon don't you want to slide around having a seizure while obliterating everything???

giphy.gif

Yes, actually!

And, you're still really overestimating this skill's power!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 9, 2017
    Looks pretty op...

tumblr_noiuveL6Em1uvmwqeo1_540.gif
    [Deleted User]
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    WHEEEE!~ ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!~ -spins around in chair- :D
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    edited March 9, 2017
    Also, there's something that grants increased skill training exp depending on current level (1.50x at level 100, up to 2.00x at level 200)
    Though maybe that's another update, I can't remember.

Any idea if this applies if you're already level 200 at the time of the update?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Carlize wrote: »
    Also, there's something that grants increased skill training exp depending on current level (1.50x at level 100, up to 2.00x at level 200)
    Though maybe that's another update, I can't remember.

Any idea if this applies if you're already level 200 at the time of the update?

Oh, hrm...
    I can only guess it does.

I mean, Renown took into account your rank of Playing/Composing/Musical Knowledge and had your starting values adjusted, so maybe?
    Carlize
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    i guess i can put $5 on the gach...
    SylviaWolfe
  • SacredFlairSacredFlair
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    What really needs to happens is the increase of the money storing capacity of the bank and housing, which doubles the current limits
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 9, 2017
    What really needs to happens is the increase of the money storing capacity of the bank and housing, which doubles the current limits

Iunno. I assume anyone with the money for 200 mil Tuan Wings of Succubi clothes has got the real life money to spend on cheap 5 dollar cards that allow an additional 5 mil. Or, you can just store checks within pets.

Housing definitely needs an increase, but with the auction board, I am not sure how such a thing will pan out.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    meh... i want memento... give me memento! D:
  • AoiuAoiu
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Kind of unfortunate I was really looking forward to dance of death lmao
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Gaea wrote: »

giphy.gif

tfw your song comes on during training.
    SylviaWolfeIyasenu
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Not to be mean or anything but it kind of feels like elves got the short end of the stick in terms of having a cool upgrade ;-;. Feels like it'll be an archery only type of perk which would really suck. Please tell me that I'm wrong D:!

By "volley of rapid attacks" I'm kinda hoping for some dps potential to help us keep up in dungeons/SMs/with FH but I definitely won't be holding my breath
    Littlerabbit
  • LittlerabbitLittlerabbit
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Not to be mean or anything but it kind of feels like elves got the short end of the stick in terms of having a cool upgrade ;-;. Feels like it'll be an archery only type of perk which would really suck. Please tell me that I'm wrong D:!

By "volley of rapid attacks" I'm kinda hoping for some dps potential to help us keep up in dungeons/SMs/with FH but I definitely won't be holding my breath

Iunno, I asked some of my guildies about this and they told me that we would have this:
    Vision of Ladeca
    • Elf exclusive active skill
    • Can be used once a day
    • Increase aiming speed to 400% temporarly
    • The higher total level is the longer it will last
    • It's been reported that a character with 25K TTL has duration of 15 minutes
    • It is unknown if there is a hard cap to the duration
    • The skill is activate with current level 100
    • The skill is current level dependant and will auto rank with higher level and derank with level reset

If it is this ^ then I'm going to be sad v_v, mainly because elves were supposed to be masters of intelligence, and dex, and here they chose to only be closed minded for one thing...again. (Just like how elves aren't allowed to dual wield because we have "flabby arms" even though we have strong arms for working that bow.)

But yeah, in the end, I think we're getting a dps like thing.

(We should have an elf rework, otherwise what's the point in being an elf anymore other than aesthetic?)
    SylviaWolfeSkaidrojumiPeloi