Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NEW GATCHA IS AWESOME

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Aichann wrote: »
    Your video is broken ^
    First time posting video with new forum xD
    Seems I just need to post url instead of using that video tag thing.
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    got a whole bunch of Fighter and Ninja potions. Not quite worth the 33k NX to open the 24 of them, but still, got enough to get Kunai Storm to r1 when I get back around to ninja...
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    No wing luck for me from 3 stacks but I did pull 2 Chang'e dresses among the items I got. So I'm curious if those outfits will be more common now. I'll probably try my luck again near the end of the gacha sale.
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Bought one stack. Good for Ninja TPs and fixed dyes, not much else. Will not be buying more.
  • AichannAichann
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    it seemed like I got 1 wings per stack .-. most wings that pop out seem to be the twinkling ones followed by hummingbirds and then cutieflys to butterflys then fallen tinys at least from what I gathered from my friends.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Shoog wrote: »
    No wing luck for me from 3 stacks but I did pull 2 Chang'e dresses among the items I got. So I'm curious if those outfits will be more common now. I'll probably try my luck again near the end of the gacha sale.
    It was pretty rare before. Hopefully that has....Chang'ed now.
    Crisis1AichannShoogSherriIyasenuHazurahRadiant DawnhyaciinthKrukia
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Eweca gacha is always awesome. I pulled two dominion wings from a couple stacks in the past couple weeks. Made huge bank. I mainly buy ewecas to get exploration quickly done for the week, so anything I pull from those is a bonus. I feel like I get much cooler stuff with ewecas. I don't waste any of my money on anything else.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    edited March 16, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Eweca gacha is always awesome. I pulled two dominion wings from a couple stacks in the past couple weeks. Made huge bank. I mainly buy ewecas to get exploration quickly done for the week, so anything I pull from those is a bonus. I feel like I get much cooler stuff with ewecas. I don't waste any of my money on anything else.

Remember back in the day when Eweca Orbs contained things like Broad Stick and Fluted Short Sword hehe? It has become much much better now.
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Boy so glad I read these reviews, I was going to buy gacha just to make some gold. Guess I'll stick with refining tools.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Guess I'll stick with refining tools.

^ I tell myself this EVERY time there's a new gacha! But I never do the smart thing and I give in!! D:
  • 6f09096f0909
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    edited March 16, 2017
    Wow, it really sucks how this gacha is filled with a lot of wings, and is LITERALLY called "The Wonderful Wing Box", only to have the drop rates for the wings itself be the exact equivalence of sh it. GG but I'm not willing to spend my money on this LOL
    badnewsbarrett
  • AmixiaoAmixiao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    If anyone's selling their dyes, i'm after B0E0E6 - toothpaste blue. Buying them for 200k each on Alexina. :< Ign is Amichii if anyone is interested! At least the gacha's good for something!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Here's how we should run gachas. Have gachas drop previously rare drops from past gachas much more commonly, while introducing rare stuff for people to fawn over.

Right now I am seeing things that were already common 2 years ago. Come on now.
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    edited March 17, 2017
    And no wings were drawn. Bunch of blue fixed dyes and training potions.

Then did an eweca orb and got Red Angels.

Seemed like the wing box was a load of hot garbage.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    My condolences.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    *pat pat*
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Gotchapons struck again. I hope your wallet gets better soon.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    And this is why no one likes spending $58 for just 45 boxes...
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    that would probably be my luck if i ever gach'd, luckily i dont bother ever.
    yet i know some people who get good stuff in like 3-5 boxes.

Sherri
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    This is why I'm more hype for the Ecwea orb and not this gacha. This gacha is a total trap.
    badnewsbarrettSherri