Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why did you pick that character as your avatar?

Comments

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855

too bad nexon crushed my dreams
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    The only official aknowledgement of Eiry's existence from NEXON
    ImaizumiMey
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    edited December 19, 2016
    I picked the male spirit sword because he's my spirit weapon and just like my pierrot partner they stand by my side

Like a year ago I painted my character, my spirit and my pierrot, done on microsoft paint:

Also check out my Shamala vs Millia painting

and my whole "mabinogi" deviantart for more delicious paintings
    http://virusnogi.deviantart.com/
    SherriCrimsọn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I don't know. I've always liked Fleta and I can relate to her a bit.
    (Am I the only Fleta here?)

Also, they don't have Treasure Hunter senpai.
    *RIOT*
    MeyNasumiRayne
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Chose mine because I liked her so much in the story that I got her title too when completing the generation. That and she has great taste in hair color like me!!
  • MizumieMizumie
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    I picked mine because she reminds me of my character. I know its a spirit weapon (.. at least I think??) and I -hate- those but...

Appearance wise, She has long hair, elf-like ears, a generally slender look, and my eyes used to be like hers before I changed them. Colors are all off but, I still like it. ~
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    I thought it was ruari, but it was even edgier.
    MeymintielFilthyRedDevil
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Because it's Shamala.
  • NikomisNikomis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    I have loved the male sword spirit since I got mine back in I dunno G3ish? I wanted a bow so badly, everyone said it was bow or bust, that you NEEDED a leather long bow spirit because it was the BEST BEST BEST. I killed bow after bow after bow to no avail. I had this gold-coloured gladius, with black handle binding that a friend had given to me as a gift, and I used it a fair bit. I never gave it any mind.

The night I made Torin, another friend in game sort of ABANDONED me in Barri Basic or something, without warning, without telling me he'd be going AFK for three hours... with the keys in his inventory... and he came back after I had left to go do something else and he yelled at me and told me that I would never run another dungeon with another person in this game again, and he would tell everyone he knew how "untrustworthy" I am for wasting his passes like that... and I was pretty upset.

I met Ippii in Dunbarton town square, we compared lag, admired our accidentally matching outfits, and then I saw it... the gladius in my pocket was at 100 proficiency... and right next to it was the male sword spirit stone, along with all the bow ones I had been hoarding. I immediately ran off to get the spirit made and immediately fell in love. My favourite weapon, nearly unused for years, and yet it still has a place in my heart. That is why I am using the male sword as my icon.
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    I was supposed to be a seal (For my 1Gold=1FlipperSlap shop) but I made do with this otter/lemur thing......Anybody want some Flipper slaps? 1 Gold only!
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited January 15, 2017
    I tend to make the stuff I own by hand or work for a long time to get things. reminds me of Cor village

The next thing I wanna do is make one of those big 12-foot tables that can be tilted and drawn on ;) that'd be funnnnnnn !
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I wanted a new avvy for a while and I like Kanna cuz' she is adorable.

Plus there is still no Treasure Hunter
    *SOB*
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited January 15, 2017
    There is generally a large variety chosen because it's auto selected for you on account creation. I'm sure most don't bother to change it. As for mine.. was auto-Nao... changed it because the female spirit seemed lesser used at the time. Also kawaii-desu >.> DONT JUDGE ME!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Glad Morrighan with eyes open is not available because EVERYONE would be using that avatar. lol.
  • HabinogiHabinogi
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    ...changed from Nao to that guy in a mask in Avalon possibly since it was closest to the Zorro Avatar from before.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    It's a dragon. Closest thing to a buffalo from the list was a dragon.
    SylviaWolfe
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Habinogi it suits you Habi. Welcome back. ^_^
  • HabinogiHabinogi
    edited January 16, 2017
    @Gaea : Say, you are that pretty lady, aren't you ? Well... thanks for the recognition !
    (Insert hugging expression here with happy-looking smiley)
    ........................................................................................................................................................
    Gaea said:

@Habinogi it suits you Habi. Welcome back. ^_^
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Habinogi Heheheh. How's the old crew doing? =P
  • HabinogiHabinogi
    @Gaea : What a delightful response. I shalt entertain thy welcoming response even further... (insert more expressions of huggings, then cuddlings & snugglings, too, with even more very happy-looking smileys of course)! Well, I am not necessarily familiar with the expression of the old crew but, out in the so-called real-world, I am gathering up whomever I can to help me Rock the Boat & Buck the System of course. Heaven-on-Earth shall come if I can make these efforts/activities go VIRAL...!
    ....................................................................................................................................................................
    Gaea said:

@Habinogi Heheheh. How's the old crew doing? =P