Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

*Closed* ✩°。⋆SquidChip Shop⋆。°✩

Kamo_teKamo_te
Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
edited September 24, 2018 in Art Creations

✩°。⋆SquidChip Shop⋆。°✩

[NOTICE]: Hello everyone! My shop is now closed. All current orders what have not been completed will still be posted here so please look out for those ^^ I've had a good time drawing for you all this summer and I hope you all enjoy your pieces! Thank you for all your love & support! <3
- ✩°。⋆SquidChip Shop⋆。°✩

Hello everyone!

I'm back, newly improved and ready to draw nice stuff for you~
(My skill is a bit here and there so the outcomes may turn out a bit different but none the less OK)
ヾ(´▽`")ゝ

[EXAMPLES OF MY STYLE]
(You can also view my Paigeeworld page for more of my art. Previous commissioned art @ the bottom of this post.)
o3eeXvK.png Vw52xfR.jpg
S0YulQp.jpg dvMd40W.jpg
HGyPBCF.jpg vhdTD37.jpg

[THE PROCESS]
1.) Order is sent in and I proceed to sketch away.
2.) Once it is finished, I will notify you, send a blurred ver. of your piece(s), and wait for your confirmation.
3.) Payment is sent & I send you the completed image + linework.
Optional* 4.) I will post your commission on this thread and my art accounts. (Just tell me if you would rather not have your commission posted publicly!)

[COMMISSION PRICES]
(Accepting payment via"Ko-fi" website, down below under price the list. Paypal & Cards are accepted there & it's preferred but feel free to shoot me an email if you'd like to pay straight through PayPal.)

(A) $9 - Waist Up
(A1) (+ $3 for colored)
(B) $12 - Knee Up
(B1) (+ $3 for colored)
(C) $15 - Full Body
(C1) (+ $6 for colored)

[PAYMENT FOR YOUR ART HERE]
http://ko-fi.com/ojingojib

[WILL DRAW]
- Girls & Boys
- OCs
- Fanart
- Furries (I'm willing to try! though I'm only used to tails & ears, maybe the nose. kemonomimi is okay!)

[WILL NOT DRAW ]
- Heavy armor
- Animals
- Weapons
- mature content (+18)
- Gore
- Mecha

[AVERAGE WAIT TIME]
Sketching - 1-3 days
Coloring - 1-3 days

[CONTACT OPTIONS]
IN GAME: Kirichan101 *Currently I'm unavailable in-game because my client is fussing and has to be re-downloaded, sorry for the inconvenience*
INSTAGRAM: @ojingojib_
PAIGEEWORLD.COM: @ojingojib
GMAIL: lovelovestudio14@gmail

[ RULES AND REGULATIONS ]
- I have the right to refuse an order if I feel the need.
- Once an order has been sent in there are no cancellations because I do start on them right away. Please think carefully before ordering!
- Please do not remove my signature from the drawings.
- Please do not repost my artwork without credit or use for commercial uses.
- Please do not alter/edit my drawings in any way. (If you would like to add a BG or have another artist color my linework please contact me first.)
- You may only crop my art for profile pictures and such.

[ FORM ]
IGN:
Order:
(optional) Pose Ref:
Char Ref:
Any other details:
Preferred method of contact:

[OLD COMMISSION PRICES]
(These are for a less pristine piece with simpler coloring.)

(A) $9 - Waist Up
(A1) (+ $3 for colored)
(B) $9 - Knee Up
(B1) (+ $3 for colored)
(C) $12 - Full Body
(C1) (+ $3 for colored)

[PREVIOUSLY FINISHED COMMISSIONS]

- Mekasha
XeeBRxw.jpg
ak4CTHY.jpg
d7V3SIO.jpg
eg7PreT.png

- Nevine (C1)
o3eeXvK.png

- Rii
HGyPBCF.jpg
S0YulQp.jpg

- Arenta (C1)
9GwCBbU.jpg

- Kakuzen93 (C1)
Vw52xfR.jpg

- Okamixdimsum (B1)
2fLmlHG.jpg

- Bravelatios (B1)
tGNUZmb.jpg

- Qmiko (C1)
SwFJTzh.jpg

- Raine A1, B1, C1 (couple)
VTNVKYl.png
TYYGNBc.png
l670pmu.png

- Bravelatios B1, C1
c2MN8TJ.png
LaemcBH.jpg

OkamixdimsumAavaMekashaKakuzenNyuuHokusaiAtaraxizPyonchiAellBravelatios

Comments

• MekashaMekasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,250
    Hi there, I've sent you an email with order details. I'm not completely familiar with Ko-fi, but I'll read up on it and go from there~ haha.
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Mekasha wrote: »
    Hi there, I've sent you an email with order details. I'm not completely familiar with Ko-fi, but I'll read up on it and go from there~ haha.

Hello Mekasha~
    I've received your order and will get started on it asap! Thanks for the understanding, ^^' I know ko-fi isn't that familiar for many people, but its basically like paypal and I found this was the best option for me atm since I'm slowly building my artist profile these days~ so thank you for your patience! It should be simple but if you have any diffuculty with it later on, please just tell me and I'll see if I can find a different meathod!
  • MekashaMekasha
    Kamo_te wrote: »
    It should be simple but if you have any difficulty with it later on, please just tell me and I'll see if I can find a different method!

Sorry for my late response here (I was out for most of the day). Thank you for accepting my order and I'm sure paying through ko-fi will be just fine. I only meant that I may need to ask for clarification on certain aspects while paying through ko-fi, since this will be my first time using it, but I don't mind using it at all. ^_^
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    @Mekasha No problem! ah ok haha ^^.
    I have completed your commission now! Would you like to request a blurry ver. first before payment?
  • MekashaMekasha
    edited March 25, 2017
    Just wondering, for the ko-fi website, would I pay for 5 #'s of coffee and just leave a message saying C1 (to refer to the payment being for a colored fullbody)?

Decided to try what I said above, so you don't have to wait longer for the payment. Let me know if there were any problems. (^_^)
  • MekashaMekasha
    edited March 25, 2017
    -snip-
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited March 26, 2017
    Just wondering, for the ko-fi website, would I pay for 5 #'s of coffee and just leave a message saying C1 (to refer to the payment being for a colored fullbody)?

Decided to try what I said above, so you don't have to wait longer for the payment. Let me know if there were any problems. (^_^)

Sorry for the late response! Ok, I've sent you an email with the sketches now. Thank you for ordering! I hope you like it~ I enjoyed working on her ^^

XxEHTxE.jpg
  • MekashaMekasha
    I hope you like it~ I enjoyed working on her ^^

Thank you so much! ^w^ I love the drawing~* hehe. I've actually sent a second order form via email, so let me know if my request is okay (I am unsure since my template could be confusing). Thank you for your time. (^_^)
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    I hope you like it~ I enjoyed working on her ^^

Thank you so much! ^w^ I love the drawing~* hehe. I've actually sent a second order form via email, so let me know if my request is okay (I am unsure since my template could be confusing). Thank you for your time. (^_^)

2nd commission is complete! I've sent you an email confirmation ^^

• MekashaMekasha
    edited March 27, 2017
    2nd commission is complete! I've sent you an email confirmation ^^

Payment has been sent. (>w<)b
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    @Mekasha All finished! I've sent you the email (-b^^)-b Thank you for ordering again!

HBpGczh.jpg
    Okamixdimsum
  • MekashaMekasha
    edited March 28, 2017
    @Mekasha All finished! I've sent you the email (-b^^)-b Thank you for ordering again!

She turned out so adorable QwQ Tysm~* I am wondering, however, if it is possible for 1 minor color adjustment? Since I did not have a proper reference with her wearing the bag, I did not realize the strap color and shirt color are about the same :'D haha, my bad~. I'm wondering if you can switch the blues, as adjusted in this reference here: http://orig07.deviantart.net/fc80/f/2017/086/7/f/bella_s_bag_by_projectmeka-db3svcf.png

I'm so sorry for the request, since you did exactly what I originally requested, but I would really appreciate it if you could make this change for me :'D Thank you for your time and I hope it's not too much trouble (>.<)'
  • MekashaMekasha
    edited March 28, 2017
    I just saw the email, which had the image with the requested change. Thank you so much~* I really appreciate it. (^_^)

For anyone interested in ordering who normally uses Paypal but is unfamiliar with the ko-fi website, it's super easy. It's $3 a coffee, so you'd just match how many "cups of coffee" that would equal the commission total and it takes you to Paypal from there. I think there were other payment types too, but I just use PP so I did not pay much attention to the other options.

Anyway, I highly recommend working with this artist. (>w<)b I'll definitely order again when my school assignments are taken care of over these next couple days, haha. <3
    Imaizumi
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Woa that is some amazing art! 5/5 awesome!
    *will bookmark this so when summer comes, I can ask you for a commission*
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    @Mekasha Ah gosh ;v; thank you very much! I'm really glad your satisfied <3 and thank you for the shout out
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited March 29, 2017
    Woa that is some amazing art! 5/5 awesome!
    *will bookmark this so when summer comes, I can ask you for a commission*

Aw ;v; <3 thank you very much! I look forwards to working with you! ^^

• MekashaMekasha
    I actually had the chance last night to put together a third order and I sent the form via email. I'm not sure if you're fine drawing that young of a character, so let me know what you think. ^_^ Thank you for your time.
  • MekashaMekasha
    Saw the email that said you accepted my third order, tysm.~* (^_^) I have sent payment as well, just to give you a heads up. (>w<)b
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Saw the email that said you accepted my third order, tysm.~* (^_^) I have sent payment as well, just to give you a heads up. (>w<)b

np ^^ oh yes! I just saw it, thank you~ >v<
    sorry it's taking a bit longer than usual. I'm just a bit busy this week, but I'm almost done w/ the lines ^^
  • MekashaMekasha
    sorry it's taking a bit longer than usual. I'm just a bit busy this week, but I'm almost done w/ the lines ^^

No worries at all.~ (>w<)/ ♪