Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

9th Anniversary GM Event Day 1: Tarlach

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited March 27, 2017 in General Chat
Id like to thank everyone who showed up to the Tarlach GM event today. This is the first GM Event I have been a part of and I must say that I was blown away! The first event was in the morning and Dunbarton Square was packed. The second event was later in the afternoon and there was even more people!!!

Here are some pics of the madness:
Morning GM Event:
Tj8SyXS.jpg

Afternoon GM Event:
6RhPGJF.jpg

I am very interested to see if we will get the same turn out for the other servers.
We have GM events throughout the week on the other servers

Ruairi Ch. 3 Tuesday, March 28 11 AM - 12 PM PDT 5 PM - 6 PM PDT
Mari Ch. 3 Wednesday, March 29 11 AM - 12 PM PDT 5 PM - 6 PM PDT
Alexina Ch. 3 and 6 Thursday, March 30 11 AM - 12 PM PDT 5 PM - 6 PM PDT
WanderIust

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Um, the second Tarlach one crashed.... and a lot of people didn't get anything.
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    edited March 27, 2017
    Holy the server crashed looool
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Um, the second Tarlach one crashed.... and a lot of people didn't get anything.
    I literally just crashed... says the channel is in maintenence. Don't think I got anything either...

• ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    Second one got us a server crash :')
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Also, I have a suggestion; disable skills in the area you guys hold events in, excluding skills like Rest. Maybe that'll cut down on issues.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rip.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited March 27, 2017
    Also, I have a suggestion; disable skills in the area you guys hold events in, excluding skills like Rest. Maybe that'll cut down on issues.
    Oh, you know what? Have it in Festia with the GMs reserving the preformance area instead.

4ca161619e76495d9321fde64fff59d2.png

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Oh, you know what? Have it in Festia with the GMs reserving the preformance area instead.

4ca161619e76495d9321fde64fff59d2.png

That could work, but Festia might be laggy in and of itself for some people.
  • MrzorbMrzorb
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    I only received the balloon and not the bed in the morning event. I see myself in the back of the one picture too (black and white one in the back by fat bird.) Hopefully I can can get at least the one bed out of this. @___@
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited March 27, 2017
    d/c'd
    Didn't get anything uu);
    I doubt they will do anything about it though, shamefully.

Thing is that... I still don't get the point of this kind event while you can't even see what's GM actually doing (or even chat thing) with this lag.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ellisya wrote: »
    d/c'd
    Didn't get anything uu);

Thing is that... I still don't get the point of this kind event while you can't even see what's GM actually doing (or even chat thing) with this lag.

Perhaps they are stress testing the server so we can finally get upgrades. Which we really need. There has been a number of server crashes in the past few weeks.

Also give Saygo a chance. He might already be taking note and working on a solution to give out the missed items due to the crash.

I mean seriously, for the first time in the past couple years they provided an extension to an event. Where before they would ignore us.
  • GMMewlynneGMMewlynne
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,965
    Member, Nexon
    It was so nice to meet you all! Thank you for coming to our 9th Anniversary hangout, Tarlach!
    Krukia[Deleted User]MewziaGigilCrisis1
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    edited March 27, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    d/c'd
    Didn't get anything uu);

Perhaps they are stress testing the server so we can finally get upgrades. Which we really need. There has been a number of server crashes in the past few weeks.

Also give Saygo a chance. He might already be taking note and working on a solution to give out the missed items due to the crash.

I mean seriously, for the first time in the past couple years they provided an extension to an event. Where before they would ignore us.

Stress testing for current or future servers, it doesn't really matter. At least it's progress.
    kyoko_thumbs_up.gif
  • LittlerabbitLittlerabbit
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    edited March 27, 2017
    Some of my friends lost some items during the crash, should be advised to check your inventory for any lost items.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    d/c'd
    Didn't get anything uu);

All they do is use GM commands to change their characters' size, and to make players do things like random dancing.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited March 27, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    d/c'd
    Didn't get anything uu);

Don't really need anything. Not even asking for compensation. It was just a serious/curious question. Since it's really hard to turn on Ctrl+N and see what they are up to or canceling minimizing.

Plus, Saygo isn't the only shown today. Wasn't really giving a pressure either. Yes he can have a chance or don't even need to ask have a chance around. Just wanted see what' the heck was going around and know the actual purpose of this kind event, so calm down :C
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    4e2dc4fd4d5872f5869403c1b85f25a6.png

i really
    really really really love you for this
    KrukiaRukiya
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I hope Mari won't explode when it comes over here... I really am looking forward to a bed and a good time with some friends and the GMs. :3
    NekoLily
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Wish I could of shown up to my ex-server to check it out. Haven't been on today due to flu.
    Sorry to hear you guys had a crash during the event :(
This discussion has been closed.