Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

{COMPLETE} Scheduled Maintenance - March 29th

OneLetterOneLetter
Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
edited March 29, 2017 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, March 29th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 3 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Wednesday, March 29th
- Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sydney (AEDT, UTC+11): 1:00 AM - 4:00 AM, ending Thursday, March 30th
- Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

- Weekly Server Upkeep
- A new event with new costumes to claim!

- The Mabinogi Team
LittleCeci[Deleted User]VimiVitolan

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Hopefully it is not just a sale, even of new outfit bags. Those are not events.
    Greta
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    Is Saygo okay? Only asking because you're posting the maintenance notice and he didn't show up for Ruairi's GM event.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 28, 2017
    Maybe he was just busy with the GM event (on the technical side)? I'm curious to what the new event is.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I'm guessing the event will be that coin AFK event they were talking about in the stream before, with the new wigs. I wonder if we'll get anything else good from it though.
    SylviaWolfe
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I'm guessing the event will be that coin AFK event they were talking about in the stream before, with the new wigs. I wonder if we'll get anything else good from it though.

Training seals perhaps?

Just saying.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    KingEphy wrote: »

Training seals perhaps?

Just saying.

I just mean because it says "new event with new costumes to claim," if the costumes will come from the event too or if it just means the wig. Though I wouldn't mind training seals either :P
  • OneLetterOneLetter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    Zerukan wrote: »
    Is Saygo okay? Only asking because you're posting the maintenance notice and he didn't show up for Ruairi's GM event.

He's fine, just had to be away for a few days. There were other GM's though for the event from what I had seen. :)
    IyasenuGreta
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 28, 2017
    my prediction?
    something similar to star piece event in getting the costumes
    with side prize ofc

btw
    Nexon
    if you making event like 9th anniversary coupon and star piece, at least make them also drop in dungeon and theater mission
    Iyasenu[Deleted User]
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited March 29, 2017
    I'm hoping for more Eluned outfits. Because this giant man needs a dress. >_> Why? Well, why not? :D
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I'm hoping for more Eluned outfits. Because this giant man needs a dress. >_> Why? Well, why not? :D

Sure! Why not!
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    LF>Eluned mini nurse outfit (male)

>u> i wonder what the new stuff is.
  • MohawkGuyMohawkGuy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,440
    We are LIVE Milletians!

GO GO GO!

(:7
    Iyasenu