Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Peddler Event

Comments

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    lidiya wrote: »
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Watch some Anime
    Watch some Cartoons
    Watch things on youtube

Wish I could do those 3, but as of late not sure if AMD pushed out a driver update mabinogi doesn't like, or if it was Nexon's launcher(started around nexon launcher being forced on us) if I watch youtube, or a video with mabinogi open I have a 60% chance my video driver will randomly crash. Note it isn't a PC issue as I can be rendering a 3d model, encoding a video, playing hearthstone, and have youtube running with no issue it is only while mabi/nexon launcher is running that nothing else can run.

Try connecting Mabi to Steam and see if you can watch videos with it that way? I understand what you're saying though, my computer can't handle a lot when Mabi is open either :/
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I'd love this event if the NPC spawn wasn't RNG...going to have to pass this time around.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I thought it's like the star piece event where it gives out the items automatically. This is stupid, having to press the button every 30 minutes meaning you have to be physically there in front of your laptop....
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    I'd love this event if the NPC spawn wasn't RNG...going to have to pass this time around.

Well to be fair if you look at the scrolling notifications it will say where he is every now, and then, but yea its pretty gimpy that he moves for no reason. But I will say he is way better then locating Price ;)
    Greta
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Gots to put in the work to get paid >:D
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Shoog wrote: »
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    they said "new outfits" these r "Old" outfits.... weres the "New" outfits?

I looked through the dressing room and assume it's the same outfits we've had in past events but renamed. :C

wow....they do know no ones this foolish, were just putting up with it.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I pulled the wig on my first box so either it's not too rare or I got lucky for the first time in like a year.

Also the golden bits on it match the Otherworldly Hanbok perfectly!

nXjxsNT.png
    badnewsbarrettKokoro
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Carlize wrote: »
    I pulled the wig on my first box so either it's not too rare or I got lucky for the first time in like a year.

Also the golden bits on it match the Otherworldly Hanbok perfectly!

nXjxsNT.png

you prolly got very lucky
  • NkeonaNkeona
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,515
    The event will take place for 21 Days:
    21 x 5 = 105
    The final two weekends grant 7 coins a day as opposed to 5
    105 + the additional 8 = 113

So by spending 2 and a half hours every day logged into mabi for the next 21 days (3 and a half on the weekends), one can acquire a total of 113 coins. It's safe to say each player should focus on only buying 1 (110 left) or 11 (80 left) boxes if they want to prioritize on the other items as well.

Hey guys!

There was some misinformation on the post. Its 5 plus an additional 7 during the final two weekends of the event.

Sorry!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    GMNkeona wrote: »
    The event will take place for 21 Days:
    21 x 5 = 105
    The final two weekends grant 7 coins a day as opposed to 5
    105 + the additional 8 = 113

So by spending 2 and a half hours every day logged into mabi for the next 21 days (3 and a half on the weekends), one can acquire a total of 113 coins. It's safe to say each player should focus on only buying 1 (110 left) or 11 (80 left) boxes if they want to prioritize on the other items as well.

Hey guys!

There was some misinformation on the post. Its 5 plus an additional 7 during the final two weekends of the event.

Sorry!

We know you're sorry but, 90% of the time there is always some kind of translation or communication error. Whats going on in there? lol.

It's like the news or event posters are completely separate departments and you guys don't communicate. XD

It's almost a tradition now. =P
    DaktaroGretaHiroki05
  • darkchaos125darkchaos125
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    still annoyed at the NPC location not on the map/quest, but at least we can get more plat hammers, i dont think we get enough of those personally XD i cud always use more
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    it appears we get up to 6 coin in weekdays and 8 coins in weekend (another one is from his daily quest)
    put that in calculation again, math guy!
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    I got the F wig from my 2nd box.

And I was JUST thinking earlier how funny it would be to get lucky and get the one good thing from my 1st box or something. xD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    still annoyed at the NPC location not on the map/quest, but at least we can get more plat hammers, i dont think we get enough of those personally XD i cud always use more

As long as there is still not 100% repair we can always use more.

Didn't KR make their repairs all 100% or was that just a rumor?
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    Gaea wrote: »

As long as there is still not 100% repair we can always use more.

Didn't KR make their repairs all 100% or was that just a rumor?

They have the option to repair at 100% for a higher cost.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    To add on to this, here is a small list of things you can do while waiting to get coins:
    Run shadow missions
    Do any storylines you have left
    Do Martial Arts at Avon
    Run Dungeons alone
    Run Dungeons with friends
    Browse the market
    Set up a shop
    Talk to people
    Hang out with people
    Duel people interested in dueling
    Go get a drink
    Make some lunch/dinner
    Read the forums
    Post on the forums
    Read a book
    Check whatever social media you use
    Praise the local chicken god
    Plan ways to destroy the fabric of the universe
    Play a nice board game with friends (virtual board games count)
    Watch some Anime
    Watch some Cartoons
    Watch things on youtube
    Listen to music
    And so much more.
    Two of these things is not like the others...
    thinking-face.png

Krukia
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Does this peddlar guy walk around or something? I can't find him anywhere...
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    He's either in Port Ceann or Port Cobh. If he's in Port Ceann he'll be near the docks close to Shenon. If he's in Port Cobh he'll be across from Manolin.

• FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    He's either in Port Ceann or Port Cobh. If he's in Port Ceann he'll be near the docks close to Shenon. If he's in Port Cobh he'll be across from Manolin.

Thanks dude~
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Hazurah wrote: »
    it appears we get up to 6 coin in weekdays and 8 coins in weekend (another one is from his daily quest)
    put that in calculation again, math guy!

can confirm this.
    so math would be as follows:
    21 x 5 =105
    +4 x 7 = 21 extra from final 2 weekends (if I understood nkeona's statement correctly)
    +21 from daily quest
    =105 + 21 + 21 = 147