Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Potential system leveling system

NeroyNeroy
Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
edited April 13, 2017 in General Chat
If it continues as every 10 lvls gives a extra point after RB (Needs Confirmation) such as
10>1
20>2
30>3
It will be about 7.7k lvls to finish
feel free to add some help
  1. Does 7700 levels seem logically correct? Or am I just a Screw up :P19 votes
    1. yes
       37% (7 votes)
    2. no
       63% (12 votes)

Comments

• xninjabluexxninjabluex
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    - One argument can debate that every player across the server starts on a clean slate fairly
    - Another arguments may up-rise and debate this feels lacking for veterans, considering returning players just claimed a return bonus event and we should receive the total rewards according to our totals
    - There's also the third party who don't care and are making plans to market rebirth pots effectively
    TheDumbOne
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    The reward for every 10 levels is more than the previous reward for 10 levels.

If you /nolife 200 levels every rebirth you're going to finish a lot faster than the filthy casuals who never reach triple digits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    3000 levels.
  • HappersHappers
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    edited April 13, 2017
    ebd72cef5b.jpg

According to this image, the potential level (plevel) gained is the current level divided by 10. So if you hit the current level cap for that rebirth from level 1-200 you get a total of 210 plevels. The cap plevel to my knowledge is 3k. therefore taking approx 15 rebirths, if you hit current level cap 14 times plus an additional 110 normal levels on the 15th rebirth. With our current normal rebirth time, it will take about 15 weeks. So if you hit the level cap every time it will take a grand total of 2910 normal levels to hit the plevel cap. But for those who can't hit the level cap and can only get to, let's say 60 current level per rb, it will take 143 rebirths to hit the plevel cap, but it totals to 8580 levels since the higher your current level, the more plevels you get. Correct me if my math is wrong D:
    Iyasenu
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    edited April 13, 2017
    It will take:

equate.png

rebirths (rounded up) to cap it off, where X is the level you usually attain before you rebirth.

Level 50: 200 rebirths
    Level 80: 84 rebirths
    Level 100: 55 rebirths
    Level 120: 39 rebirths
    Level 150: 25 rebirths
    Level 200: 15 rebirths

tl;dr: GRIND MOAR, FILTHY CASUALS
    VimiTsumikki
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited April 13, 2017
    since the system hands you rebirth potions every few potential levels you can technically get that armor in a few days if you grind your butt off
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Arjune wrote: »
    since the system hands you rebirth potions every few potential levels you can technically get that armor in a few days if you grind your butt off

this and forgetful pots, you could (in theory) get 630 points in one day with those first 630 points you'd get 9 rb pots which would give you another 1890 points leading to another 7 rb pots. So if you had a way to get level 200 in an hour you could actually get it in a day or two.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Math nooooooooooooo!!!!!

(Me running from evil math)
    Syo-Kurusu-uta-no-prince-sama-34662045-500-260.gif

Actually.... if math looked like Satsuki I probably would run TOWARDS him XD ♥
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited April 13, 2017
    Venenatis wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

this and forgetful pots, you could (in theory) get 630 points in one day with those first 630 points you'd get 9 rb pots which would give you another 1890 points leading to another 7 rb pots. So if you had a way to get level 200 in an hour you could actually get it in a day or two.

Well I hit 179 in under 2 minutes today... but unfortunately I can't do that again as I used up all my leveling fruit :(
    Wish they would remove the pass req on elite missions though.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I'm glad I'm a "filthy casual" because as much as I love Mabinogi, I'm not going to grind every hour of the day on here to try and rush to get the fancy armor at the end just so I can be one of those, "OH LOOK AT ME I GOT THE ARMOR FIRST BEFORE ALL OF YOU HAHAHAHA", people. I'm happy with my Royal Knight armor and there's no rush to get max potential levels. This will just be an added bonus for me going at a normal pace. :) It'll just ruin the fun if people power grind to finish the potential levels.
    vamprynKitimyuzuYokkaichijustshowingImaizumi
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited April 13, 2017
    I don't even care about the armor. It's all about that r1 palala skill and the rebirth potions (for shine of eweca)

Oh, and stat gain of course.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Isn't this a permanent update? I don't really see a reason to rush it unless you want to just show off the armour before everyone else.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited April 13, 2017
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Isn't this a permanent update? I don't really see a reason to rush it unless you want to just show off the armour before everyone else.

That's basically what most players want with any update. They want to be the first to look fancy.

Gotta push that self-esteem
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 13, 2017

That is how the fashion crowds here work. Prices are high in the hours after a new gachapon is released because they want those precious few hours of looking special.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325

That is how the fashion crowds here work. Prices are high in the hours after a new gachapon is released because they want those precious few hours of looking special.

OR some of us just like how the armor looks

I don't care how much, or how rare something is if I like how it looks I'll use it.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    lidiya wrote: »

OR some of us just like how the armor looks

I don't care how much, or how rare something is if I like how it looks I'll use it.

I think the armour looks super cool too!
    But since it is permanent, I don't really feel the need to grind the heck out of the next few days.
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Is the new armor better than my RKA set? No? Then *Proceeds to casul filthily*
  • asdfasdfasdfasdfadsfasdfasdfasdfasdfadsf
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    How long does it actually take to hit lvl 200? I've been grinding like crazy for a while with no luck (mostly hard/elites).
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    How long does it actually take to hit lvl 200? I've been grinding like crazy for a while with no luck (mostly hard/elites).

i been trying to hit level 200 for 2 months, thats how long it takes (exp event did not help).
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Shaeli wrote: »
    It will take:

equate.png

rebirths (rounded up) to cap it off, where X is the level you usually attain before you rebirth.

Level 50: 200 rebirths
    Level 80: 84 rebirths
    Level 100: 55 rebirths
    Level 120: 39 rebirths
    Level 150: 25 rebirths
    Level 200: 15 rebirths

tl;dr: GRIND MOAR, FILTHY CASUALS

Level 150 doesn't seem too hard since i like to buy elite passes to level fast.
    25 rebirths will be no big deal since some of the rewards are rebirth potions.
    Thank you for doing the math guys <3