Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Discussion] Atelia is Missing Screenshot Contest

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited April 13, 2017 in Vault
As you might have heard, Fortune Teller Atelia is missing! Someone has gotta fill in for her... Right?
9050b91d67.jpg
Photo Credit: MissFortune

This is your chance to step in as Atelia (if only in screenshot form)! Take a screenshot of your character in Atelias tent, doing your best Fortune Teller impersonation!

Contest Ends
Once Atelia gets back!

Rules
- Read the [ Official Disclaimer ]
- Take a screenshot of your character in Atelia's tent. This can be an action shot, selfie, or with your friends (or your friends yelling at you).
- No Photoshop or editing allowed (#nofilter) except cropping.
- Submit your screenshot with character name and server name to the [ Submissions Thread ].
- One entry per user.
- 15 Total Winners will be RANDOMLY selected. Plenty of winners for this one. Just a fun contest. It should be interesting.

Prizes
15 Random Winners will each get:
-11 Spring Tea Boxes
-10,000 NX
MissFortunebadnewsbarrettJoejonasBestopAavaPoxieHarukariHiroki05ZeoCrimsọnand 5 others.

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited April 13, 2017
    Ohh a contest. :D

(Posted in wrong area oops :P)
  • PoxiePoxie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
    edited April 13, 2017
    Opps wrong spot sorry posting in right spot
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited April 13, 2017
    just curious, but since when do forum contests have full disclaimers? don't remember seeing that happen before. also, are transes allowed?
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    edited October 3, 2017
    removed
  • SaygoSaygo
    edited April 13, 2017
    Why are people posting in here! this is the discussions area... get them outta here. And yah, contests will have disclaimers now. No biggie...
    Aava
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Entered the contest not because of the reward, but because of that disclaimer. Serious things are nice! Good work! <3
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Saygo wrote: »
    Why are people posting in here! this is the discussions area... get them outta here. And yah, contests will have disclaimers now. No biggie...

then where do you submit entrieee ??? soo confused i wanan do it :c please
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Does tinypic count as an image host or does it have to be one of those named in the rules?
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    @Splatulated
    It's in the rules: [Post here]
  • CraftkidCraftkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    what does this all mean, I do not remember there being disclaimers before...
    is there anything I need to worry about, will Nexon be phoning me for banking details, will I have to get a microphone for my pc to talk to them, will I need my social security number and other important documents???
  • SaygoSaygo
    Previously there were no disclaimers. No there is nothing you have to worry about.
    1) we can use screenshots you submit in... a social media post or a video
    2) It states what the prizes will be and how long the contest goes for

I mean, you can read it. There isn't anything really crazy about it. I have done the same disclaimers in Vindictus for about a year and no one has complained. Well... there were complaints, but it wasn't disclaimer related. Complaints were more like "why didnt i win!". It's something we are trying to implement throughout all Nexon games.

Also you can submit screenshots here:
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/3509/submission-atelia-is-missing-screenshot-contest/p1
    Craftkid
  • CraftkidCraftkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Previously there were no disclaimers. No there is nothing you have to worry about.

I mean, you can read it. There isn't anything really crazy about it. I have done the same disclaimers in Vindictus for about a year and no one has complained. Well... there were complaints, but it wasn't disclaimer related. Complaints were more like "why didnt i win!". It's something we are trying to implement throughout all Nexon games.

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/3509/submission-atelia-is-missing-screenshot-contest/p1

Thanks a lot Saygo, there is one thing I am really curious about, how do they get the character names and titles above the heads to disappear for their screenshots?
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Craftkid wrote: »

Thanks a lot Saygo, there is one thing I am really curious about, how do they get the character names and titles above the heads to disappear for their screenshots?

press the ctrl and n keys at the same time to hide names
    Craftkid
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    who do you think has the best submissions?

posting this here so don't muddle up the submission topic with quotes and multi post

I Like this one

14kkw39.jpg

@xxmimi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sure. Moving on.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    submission for what?
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030

I have never competed. I looooove my freetime. Gives me more time to do my hobbies
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Shouldn't this be Discussed in the Discussion Thread made for this Contest?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 14, 2017
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Shouldn't this be Discussed in the Discussion Thread made for this Contest?

I don't think that it's nice to discuss such thing like what is best looking screenshot for this contest. I mean, they will pick it random anyway. What's the point of discussing it then?
    SylviaWolfe