Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Posts and Me

AmelinaAmelina
Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
edited April 13, 2017 in Town Square
I seem to have a bad habit of disappearing form Forums for a looooong time and then coming back and replying to almost everything I see. I'm not trying to spam I just like to put my two cents into it. At the time I write this I see my name like 4 or so times on the top of last person who replied, I need help XD

PSH I only post in the morning anyway! Or late at night! I'm either at school, playing mabi, or sleeping any other time.
  1. Should I stop posting so much?10 votes
    1. No, there's no problem about it.
       80% (8 votes)
    2. Yes, you're annoying me.
       10% (1 vote)
    3. Try to tone it down a little bit.
       10% (1 vote)
    4. Just stop posting in general.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 13, 2017
    At least you are not certain person who makes a thread named "OMFG CUUUTE" and slaps in a screenshot with no information or anything explaining why it's cute and everyone is not interested in it at all. Or just keep on posting threads about stuff that people are already aware of or knew for ages ago.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I'm sure everyone and their mother knows who you are talking about.
    But hey sometimes it makes for some interesting conversations
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Yeah, I like your threads. At least they're full of interesting conversation. It's a welcome break from "Post your generic screenshots here every day" and "Wow, isn't this item that we all got in slightly different colors neat?Postyourshere!!!" and "Here's what's in the new gacha"

...You can probably tell I'm not a fan of the types of threads that generally populate General. Even elf QQ is better; at least it's engaging. And then there's Townsquare. It used to be full of fun topics, but it's really gone downhill. Probably because so many people lost interest and stopped coming around. @_@
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Sweet no one told me to shut up! XD I was slightly hoping someone did cause that'd be hilarious
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I was referring to someone else
  • AmelinaAmelina
    edited April 13, 2017
    I actually have no idea who you're talking about to be honest.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited April 14, 2017
    . . . . ....weird chatango-esque passive agressive nameNshames? Cmon now.

I'm just glad people still post at all (In town square)

200.gif
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Kou, you almost made me late over how confused you made me reading your post...what even are you talking about and what is that image DX
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Uh.. no? Why would you say you are annoying?

I do that too xD
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    My shiny teeth and me.

Shiny teeth Shiny teeth