Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Main Page Log-In Workaround

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited April 19, 2017 in Town Square
For anyone who can't log-in on the main Mabinogi page, I've figured out a workaround. Basically, click Login and when you get redirected to the Nexon Games page, scroll down to the bottom where you will find Account Settings, Purchase NX, etc. Click where you want to go, put in your login info and you will wind up at your destination.

Sai says that you can also click the "Play" button on the Mabi site > click "Sign Up and Start Playing" > click "Already have a Nexon account?" to login.

Comments

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    ahh will have to try that next time.

Why is it they claim they will make things better, and always make things worse with these upgrades to crap that wasn't broken
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited April 19, 2017
    It's supposed to be a Global System, which explains the need for email usage since those are unique to the email server, as opposed to the usernames stored in a local Nexon server (in our case the NA server).
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I just click the "Play" button on the Mabi site > click "Sign Up and Start Playing" > click "Already have a Nexon account?" to login.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited April 19, 2017
    Oooh, that works too? Sweet. I'll put that in the main portion.

Why was this put in the Town Square instead of the Help section? =T
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    lidiya wrote: »
    ahh will have to try that next time.

Why is it they claim they will make things better, and always make things worse with these upgrades to crap that wasn't broken

It makes things better for Nexon, not us.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited April 22, 2017
    If anything, I'm wondering why the actual login link on the top of the page STILL doesn't work after all this time.

How is that even possible to ignore? Wa-what?

How many potential new players have we lost because they cannot click "sign up"? They aren't going to click "play".
  • AmelinaAmelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,400
    I'm sorry but that sounds like such a stupid reason to lose players. "Why can't you play the game?" "Cause it won't let me sign up >:C"
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Sai wrote: »
    If anything, I'm wondering why the actual login link on the top of the page STILL doesn't work after all this time.

How is that even possible to ignore? Wa-what?

How many potential new players have we lost because they cannot click "sign up"? They aren't going to click "play".

What issue is happening? After last weeks game update, I couldn't log onto the main site. After clicking on the log in button, it kept directing me to the main Nexon site where it shows all Nexon games. I had to clear my browser cookies/cache in order to get things back to normal.
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    Just going to drop a small hint to people still having this problem. Probably help out a lot ^.^