Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mission Point End Date?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 22, 2016
    nick022
    nick022 said:

I am beyond extremely disappointed. If they don't do something about this, they're going to lose a chunk of player base. I myself will be stepping away from the game after this ordeal. The motivation to play has been completely destroyed. All that is left for me is some music stuff, but even that won't keep me around much longer. Good luck, Nexon.
    Don't see huge chunk over here. Just few players that didn't think of checking out event announcements in the website and forums. This whole deal about making assumptions of this event extension just because Nexon increased duration on quests in order to not lose them too early makes me want to make infinite facepalms.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    They really shouldn't have extended to begin with
  • nick022nick022
    Mabinogi Rep: 575
    You guys are really missing the big picture. Get the hell out of your insular mindsets, stop being so damn selfish, and open your eyes. There are more than 3-4 people on this post alone who commented about losing points, and I know more than 3-4 people from in game alone who have this problem. This post is also getting a large amount of views. There are many people who have this issue but don't want to get involved. As previously mentioned, no one checks the forums, and most of the people who have this problem are indeed not checking the forums. This is not salt, this is disappointment. Your passing judgement is helping no one. Keep living in your ignorant world if you want to, but I'm expressing my thoughts on this and talking with others about it. I highly doubt you'd be too happy if you were in our situation either, so quit the insensitive selfishness. It causes nothing but more pain.
    JodhiMorold
  • nick022nick022
    Nexon made an assumption on their part too. They assumed that we would just figure the event ended on the specified date, without clearing it up, when in game the timer had another week. I play the game, so I listen to the game if no one else tells me otherwise. Do YOU honestly think a lot of people weren't saving as well?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    The mdos here arne't getting involved either because they know they can't defend it. :^)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 22, 2016
    Whatever, instead of crying for days in this thread about your own mistake, try to actually do something about it somewhere else, because this won't help at all. I probably gonna ignore this thread from now on since there are only same people going to QQ about same things repeatedly nonstop. Sorry if i'm rude now, but this is just... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Stupid?
  • AMabiFanAMabiFan
    Mabinogi Rep: 215
    nick022
    nick022 said:

You guys are really missing the big picture. Get the hell out of your insular mindsets, stop being so damn selfish, and open your eyes. There are more than 3-4 people on this post alone who commented about losing points, and I know more than 3-4 people from in game alone who have this problem. This post is also getting a large amount of views. There are many people who have this issue but don't want to get involved. As previously mentioned, no one checks the forums, and most of the people who have this problem are indeed not checking the forums. This is not salt, this is disappointment. Your passing judgement is helping no one. Keep living in your ignorant world if you want to, but I'm expressing my thoughts on this and talking with others about it. I highly doubt you'd be too happy if you were in our situation either, so quit the insensitive selfishness. It causes nothing but more pain.
    Repntojesus here from tarlach server,

Name was short on letters but means "Repent To Jesus"

I am one of those people who don't check forums except for when something like this goes wrong, life can be busy

This post has 1800 views at this moment, which is near total of all of the other recent 10 posts in the general category combined

The lack of replies is an even worse sign because that looks like a sign of great discouragement to the point of not even wanting to reply

As a business owner, I can imagine a negative money impact on nexon because of this, right before Christ-mas

A business would have a hard time saying "spend your money here" right after a huge wave of discouragement

Like many others, I watched the in-game event timer and planned point spending accordingly.

I was about to not comment like the others until I realized that if nexon was my company,

I would want someone to care enough to let me know when I mess up so that I could prevent it the next time.

Spending on mab may be affected but Christ-mas is not ruined by this.

God became flesh and was born of the virgin mary about 2016 years back according to those who say its 2016 today(many people insist that it is really 2020ad and other dates within 7 years of 2016, yet they probably will not stand by their convictions and use those dates in rl)

God's purpose was to offer us the greatest gift of Himself on the tree(cross) which is to provide the way for those who will repent and trust in Him to be saved

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"

May God bless you all(including everyone at Nexon) and your families XD
    nick022Eternalexile
  • nick022nick022
    And yet you still say it's our fault, and you call it "crying". Unbelievable. I can absolutely not believe the insensitivity. I tried to present our viewpoint to you. That's all I can do. If you want to live on in "blissful" ignorance, that's your decision. I can't break the obsidian skull that nearly everyone seems to possess. I know I'm not alone, and I know I tried, and that's all that matters. Whether or not they do something about it is in the future, and whether I leave this game or not is my decision, but I'd suggest people like you learn to have some empathy and to see through other people's eyes, because you're just like the rest, and all it does is hurt others while you just care about yourself. I've said what I can, and all that's left, is that I'm just sorry it has to be this way.
  • JodhiJodhi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    It's just funny how people can be so insensitive. It's never hurt to at least have empathy. Never know so many people in this community have such a rotten heart. I still against the way people think or say that "it's our fault". It's just funny how people could just blame and ridicule the victim. I know you all aren't as heartless as you may sound. Just at least, think. THINK. just for once if you were on our boots. It could be a different case as well if you want it to be. Just think when you're having some sort of unexpected problem and we're just being oh-so rotten like you all and say "Well, get over it". How would you feel actually?

Remember, being nice to other never seems to hurt, one bit.

I just find it hilarious that some of the community have such a rotten heart. Three claps to that. Go you. Lol.
    nick022
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Young children normally learn empathy by age three.

Some people never do.

Jodhinick022
  • nick022nick022
    Bump.