Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hellhound Skull?

ArogwenArogwen
Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
edited May 29, 2017 in Help
Okay, so to rank First Aid from 8>7 you need a Hellhound Skull and the tooltip hasn't changed from saying you get it from Math Adv for 3, but the dungeon update got rid of the "Adv for 3" specific dungeon. Has anyone obtained the Hellhound Skull from Math Adv since the dungeon update? I know it isn't a huge pool of data, but my husband and I ran it three times today and no hint of the skull. We were using the Unrestricted Dungeon Passes. Do you need to enter with 3 people?

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I believe you need to run it with three people still. If not, then all of the rewards from every Math Adv for [ # ] got mashed together and are even rarer because of that. Hellhound skulls still appear in Math Adv since I see the skulls still, even after the update, and I doubt that they would lose the Hellhound skull in the dungeon update due to it's importance. Just keep your eyes peeled!

I'd give you a source for the wiki, but I don't believe the wiki has update in account for the dungeon update... still.
  • xDerpxxDerpx
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Yes you do get hellhound skull from Math Adv. Since the changes were made, Math Adv 3 is basically renamed and changed to Math Adv. You also don't need to enter with 3 people, but it does increase the chance of obtaining a hell hound skull (more chest at the end). Hope that answer your question! Just note it's rare so don't give up.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Yeah you can get it from running with 4 people now. That's how I got mine after the revamp update.
  • ArogwenArogwen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    I'm glad to see people have gotten it! I'll keep trying. :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I believe you need to run it with three people still. If not, then all of the rewards from every Math Adv for [ # ] got mashed together and are even rarer because of that. Hellhound skulls still appear in Math Adv since I see the skulls still, even after the update, and I doubt that they would lose the Hellhound skull in the dungeon update due to it's importance. Just keep your eyes peeled!

I'd give you a source for the wiki, but I don't believe the wiki has update in account for the dungeon update... still.

Nope, I've gotten one from soloing Math Adv after the update.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I likewise got one from Math Advanced by soloing it. If you bring four people you get four chances at it, assuming you run with people willing to give it to you if it drops from their end chest.