Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Background Practice Freebie

AellAell
Mabinogi Rep: 4,070
in Art Creations
As title suggests, I'd like to practice drawing backgrounds, but obviously not backgrounds alone. :)
Sketches and works-in-progress will be shared with the model through PMs, complete picture with the model and on this thread. It may take some time to finish, sorry!

I'll only do one freebie and choose whichever character I like most, but preferably a character without wings, halos, balloons or other larger accessories. Don't worry about the outfit complexity itself. Both in-game characters and OCs are welcome. Please post references below, thank you!
AavaImaizumiVioletBoyOkamixdimsum

Comments

• MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Well, if i catch your interest, i would like something with my character please.

tQmbdf4.png

Dunno if i can suggest a background, but i was thinking on something like a pretty evening, something similar to the background in this video.

Either way, good luck with your practice.
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    Hey there, here's my little tealy wolf girl if she interests you~
    She does have a puppy tail if you chose the first ref, it's just my style tab ran out TwT used up all the pon from calendar event.
    ycGKpwH.png
    Z3ZJz6z.png
    [zIutqa7.png

Looking forward to seeing more of your arts, have fun~ >w</
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    hello, i hope you don't mind me post both my mabi char and my oc and you choose which one if you choose me of course.
    Oc
    Mabi Char
    Please and thank you. c:
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    http://imgur.com/a/RKqig

You can look through my references and see if there's any you'd like to draw. Any wings / ears / tails can be removed ... I don't mind. You can also choose to draw Kaito hair or Altam hair. Even the girl is fine to draw if you want to

thanks in advance if you choose to draw one of them
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    If you are interested! [X]

Your last freebie was absolutely gorgeous *w*/
  • AellAell
    Chose Arjune, thanks everyone! I'll share the complete picture with you once it's done, starting a sketch now.
    Aava
  • TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    edited June 10, 2017
    Maybe ya wanna draw me napping in my husband's treehouse? :3

RC3ZXoe.jpg

Random treehouse screenie from the forum x3

00J2z-e4df2c08-10b5-4660-a9be-23c77013120e.jpg

Edit: Aw dang I was too late.. That's what I get for AFKing on this thread for 45 minutes before posting XD
  • ArjuneArjune
    :D just now saw your comment lol. Thanks for choosing my character
  • AellAell
    And complete! (sorry for bumping an old thread, promised to share once it's done)

tumblr_orpk96GkCH1v91nt5o1_1280.png

PankoodaNevineVioletBoyHindsightAavaOkamixdimsumImaizumi
  • ArjuneArjune
    it's so gorgeous *O* this will be my background wallpaper on my computer for a long time. I already gushed over it in the PM lol. Thank you again <3 <3