[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Now, I know this likely will be denied, but hear me out first.
I was thinking about this for a while. Considering how many coupons for hair/eyes/mouths there are, especially.
I suggest that we should add the option to 'Save Styles/Appearances'.
Hair/eyes/etc. and their colours can be saved by selecting 'Save'.
During Rebirth (Or outside of RB), we can save and load a saved appearance.
I am sure this would make lots of people happy, considering that some like to rebirth between genders.Especially
for those who have coupon hair styles.
It's a load of buttcicles that we have to go through the pain of trying to get that hair coupon back.
It is up to Nexon and DevCat on the details, Such as;
1. How many saved Appearances we may have. (Ex; 1 for each gender, 1 save in general..)
2. If it will be free or not. (Free or just purchased using Gold, NX, Pon..)
3. If it is available only/outside of Rebirthing.
4. How it will be used in general. (How many times we may 'Save an Appearance' in X amount of time.)
(Just.. pleaaasee don't give us a limit on loading a saved appearance. That would suck. A lot.
Thank you for reading, hopefully at least some will support or like the idea.
Oh, right! Also;
and 1 other.
- Is 'Saving Appearances' a good idea?36 votes
Yay!; (( \(>u 97% (35 votes)
Nay! /(>O 0% (0 votes)
Maybe. oVo" 3% (1 vote)