Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ace Doll Bags are here

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
in General Chat
Yep.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 8, 2017
    Not really interested. Unless they can pick more than just a gold or they have like 10x10 bag on them lol.

But hey at least we get a new item. Empty Doll Bag Storage Chest. No more drop trading scams :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Not really interested. Unless they can pick more than just a gold or they have like 10x10 bag on them lol.

I would like for doll bags to start picking up fomor scrolls.
    PolicromaCarlizeWolfandWolf
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Time to make another 40+mil on doll bags?
  • KimberlyKimberly
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    edited June 8, 2017
    How do I do the memento quest
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    To be honest, I'd love for them to make some random npcs into doll bags. The Aces were as forgettable as their storyline, so I'd honestly just want a bag if it were a character I liked. But thats just me, it'll be good for people who never got a chance to get their own bags... depending on how Tarlach's unstable market prices them.
  • GretaGreta
    Kimberly wrote: »
    How do I do the meme mento quest

What...? xD
  • KimberlyKimberly
    Mabinogi Rep: 810

What...? xD

I fixed the typo now
  • GretaGreta

What...? xD

I fixed the typo now

Still. What? You obviously can't read. Memento starts at 15th. Which means after one more week.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

What...? xD

I fixed the typo now

Still. What? You obviously can't read. Memento starts at 15th. Which means after one more week.

Let's keep things civil. They might not have realized that it doesn't start until then.

However, Kimberly, Greta is correct. Memento does not begin until next week on the 15th.
    Kimberly
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Hey Nexon.... You know what would make me interested in doll bags? THE BAG TAB!
    KitsuyashaZeonerrith
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I'd like to be able to put a bag within a bag. Otherwise I'm out. 2 much bags already.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 8, 2017
    even if there was a bag tab I can't handle more bags... my screen size is too small... I've been losing items in my inventory a lot lately.... ever since moonlight Ferghus / soul stream inventory
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Opalthira wrote: »

would they even go for this much right now considering most people who could even pay 40+mill for something would most likely just buy the box and most likely get what they want anyway
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Does the Friends of the Goddess bag allow the Fergus to pick up ore and the Kristell to pick up weaving?
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited June 8, 2017
    Does the Friends of the Goddess bag allow the Fergus to pick up ore and the Kristell to pick up weaving?

I believe so... but did you not get a moonlight hammer Ferghus? he picks up all of those by himself as well as potions and herbs
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Arjune wrote: »

I believe so... but did you not get a moonlight hammer Ferghus? he picks up all of those by himself as well as potions and herbs

He does?! I didn't know this O_O
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited June 8, 2017
    [

He does?! I didn't know this O_O

Yep ^^ I've finished missions while using him and ended up with lots of random junk leather and pots lol. Sometimes people will purposefully 'feed' him stacks of herbs when I'm not looking too
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    edited June 8, 2017
    Except these doll bags are a scam

6e599fe7f5.png

e40b0e2814.png

Okay whatever you say nexon >;d

Edit: Nvm it acutally is 7x7
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited June 8, 2017
    dra011 wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »

would they even go for this much right now considering most people who could even pay 40+mill for something would most likely just buy the box and most likely get what they want anyway

Buy 5 bags and pull the 9Xxnumber slot bags sell them for 10-15mil each
    Its literally how i got all my money.
    Spend like 5 dollars make 10-15mil did it three times the last time we had a "bag gacha"
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited June 8, 2017
    Policroma wrote: »
    Hey Nexon.... You know what would make me interested in doll bags? THE BAG TAB!

I've said something similar in the official thread... I would love to get some of those new doll bags but my main inventory is full of the doll bags so... I'm not willing to give some up of my older (Vocaloid set) doll bags so we do really need a bag tab.